Chapter 8

Auroras PoV

I was just stunned at the doorway. I saw that Luke had put on a little "art show" for me with the 7 other people what he never got to hurt in front of me. 

A small part of me was hoping that he hadn't hurt any of them but who was I kidding.

Luke has propped each one in a position. Each one looking like deformed monsters and oozing and leaking bodily Fluids and flesh into my belongings. Two where sat on the sofa, watching tv, I noticed Luke had put on chain saw massacre. The one on the left  had their eye balls ripped off their acid burnt face and placed into their hand in which Luke had degloved all the fingers  to. With the other arm Luke had bitten chucks out, well that's what it looked like. It had loads of bite marks, but deep down I felt like Luke had forced someone else, or maybe even the person to do it to them self. Nothing else seemed wrong but then I looked down at the feet and saw Luke had pulled a 'mistory'. I bet he did this to them first. (For those who have no idea what I'm on about) he has gotten a brick in between  the feet and then smashed each foot around the brick, braking then ankle. (I can't be bothered writing what happened to each person plus I figured it might get boring so I'll just skip it)

As I looked around the room. Seeing more mutated people, a girl with her hand in the blender getting blended and another Positioned so it looked like they were ironing their smashed in head and such other horrific yet creative poses. After a while it all sunk in and I saw the horror and smelt the decay and ended up vomiting violently onto the floor. Luke chuckled and held my hair back.

"I knew you'd like it" he said as he knew jolted my head up again rather harshly and as more vomit came up and before I knew it a waterfall of vomit came showering down over me.

"Oh deer silly girl, better get you washed up" he whispered in my ear as I just stood stunned. By mouth open slightly as whimpers and droll escaped.

Until your put in a position like this you don't understand how damaging it is. You don't know how to react. Last time I hid but this time I can't hide.

Or can I.

Luke started to pull me to the bathroom. I was too busy keeping my eyes on the body which was stood in the centre of the room. Well Luke had propped it up but it just looked to be glaring at me. The eye lids had been sliced off and had carvings on the face so it looked angry. The mouth was attached together with safety pins with a dark brown liquid leaking out which I didn't want to know what it was. The nose had been removed and all the teeth had been shoved in the cave left. The rest of the body seemed to be intact. I couldn't really tell as Luke had wrapped a white sheet around it, well it was soaked in blood which was turning a dark brown.

I felt the more I stared at it, the less horrific I would find it but it wasn't changing anything. I felt a harsher tug and I ended up falling over. Luke let go of the handcuffs and since I couldn't use my hands to stop my fall my faced ended up smashing onto the floor. I herd a crunch and a pop and a few other disturbing noises as my face flooded with pain. I began to scream and cry as Luke pulled me up into my knees. I saw blood on my floor and I trail of bloody snot move and thin as my head was lifted back up. Luke pulled my face back so he could look at it. I cried in pain and fear. It hurt so bad and i knew that some serious damage had been done. Luke shrugged and pushed my head back

"Just smashed ya face in abit" he said like it was nothing and pulled me up fully. My legs weren't responding and just collapsed like jelly. Luke groaned in frustration and just picked me up, since I was light and my legs where tied back and my legs weak he didn't have much stuggle. I was trying to calm my self down from the agony my face was.

He then carried my bridal style into the bathroom.