Chapter 50

Auroras PoV.

Luke and I walked down the road. It was dark and silent. Soon the sound of a car coming become increasingly louder. As soon as the headlights came into view Luke pushed me into the road and infront of the car then run off. I snapped out of the trance since I thought I was going to die and I let out a scream.

The car came to a sudden hault but the car still hit me slightly and I fell to the ground.

I layed on the floor and started to groen slightly. I herd the door open and out ran a middle aged woman screaming

"Honey are you ok-" she was cut off by a fountain of blood tricking from her mouth and then she fell to the floor text to me. Blood started to run near me so I moved away.

I looked up and saw Luke. His face dark and emotionless. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up and dragged me over to the car. He put me in the front and strapped me in

"Have you ever seen tangled" he asked. I shook my head slightly. I had.

"Well that's how this is going to work, you being Rapunzel and I being mother gothel" Luke said, his voice dark.

I felt my heart sink.

So he was going to have me locked away to use me for his own gain.

Wait, why had Luke watched tangled? That doesn't matter right now. What matters is my life. I'm going to be trapped.

But in the end of tangled Rapunzel wins.

Maybe I will win.

The drive was quiet and awkward. I noticed my bandaged where become red with new blood, when the car hit me it must have done something to interfere with the clot. Luke noticed and started to speed up with his driving

"I'll sort it out later" he muttered.

After driving a bit longer we finally arrived at my apartment, the night hiding us from the world.

We went up and Luke opened the door. He had hidden a key in the plant which was by my door and I wondered when he had done that. He unlocked the door and instantly we were created by the smell of extream decay and rot. I ended up vomiting all over the  wall but Luke just dragged me in.

I had forgotten about the body's that Where here. They looked like they had come straight out of the walking dead, and I noticed some creatures decided to make nests on them. Most were maggot infested but some had spiders on. This sight Again made me vomit even more and Luke just pushed me threw the skid befor locking it

"Oh how nice, decomposition at its finest, but your right, we need to get rid of them of their little friends will take over the apartment" Luke said in his normal tone. Not that dark gone he was locked on but his normal one.

I guess seeing the body's made him feel him again. He needed constant reminders of who he is to keep up this lie he lives.

Luke pushed me to the bathroom since I was gagging

"Throw up in the toilet to keep it clean, you don't want to spend your life swimming in vomit do you" Luke laughed as he pushed me to the bathroom and shut the door. As he did I collapsed by the toilet and let some more out. When I was done I grabbed some air fragrance spray I kept in the bathroom and spritzed it everywhere. Trying to block out the putrid smell that festered. I was surprised non of the neighbours had complained.

As I herd Luke drag and move bodies around I moved myself to the back of the door. I was curious was to how he was going to managed to get rid of them without being seen but knowing Luke he was a plan.

I lent my head again the door and allowed a few tears to drop down my face. I was trapped in my own home. My own place of comfort. I was trapped with Luke, in hell. Trapped around murder and suffering and sin.

I needed to think of a way to kill him, but I was a mouse and he was a cat. He was much more powerful than me and more cunning.

I started to let out even bigger sobs as I realised how fucked I was.