Chapter 9

Auroras PoV

I had expected him to have filled the bath with blood or something but he hadn't which I was thankful for. He placed me on the cold tile floor and lent me against the wall while he started to run the bath. I could see blood dripping Down my face and into my floor and cloths. I had stopped crying and screaming now, just a open shaky mouth which had no idea what to do.

Luke stayed sat by the bath, running his hand around the water, like it fascinated him. When the bathroom was almost run he then turned back to me. He then got up and walked over to me. He lifted me up bridal style and then lowered my down into the bath. Still clothes and everything. The water was freezing and I began to chatter my teeth. Soon I was sat in the bath. The water almost overflowing and my skin beginning to go numb from the cold.

Luke then placed his while hand on my face, I gagged as it smelt like death before he pushed my head down under the water. I opened my mouth to scream but soon water over flowed it and it was a gargle. Since my arms where locked behind me my body slipped under and I couldn't get back up. I began to panic and tried to scream but only air bubbles escaped. I tried to kick my legs but the water had made them useless. Panic ran over me as I started to feel faint. I needed oxygen. I could see a blurry figure which was Luke just looking at me.

Soon I felt everything go dizzy and as everything began to fade Luke pulled me up out of the water. Instantly I came back into reality and started to chock up water and gasping for air. Luke just watched smiling

"All clean now, fancy another dunk" he asked. I shook my head though coughing. Luke nodded

"Oh but darling I think you do" he said in a raspy voice and grabbed hold of my leg and pulled it up awards to I slid back under the water. I felt the water go up my noise and burn my throat. I started to shift my body trying so hard to get out but I could feel my self getting weaker and weaker.

Like before evey thing started to fade and Luke pulled me out again. I began to chock and shiver as Luke got a towel. He helped me out then wrapped the towel around me. And started to pat me down. I just stayed still, shaking and letting out soft cries. Luke didn't pay much attention.

I couldn't work out what he was doing but I knew he was trying to fuck with me in some way. He thought I was dead and I wasn't. That's made him see something in me. He's hurting others more than me and trying to show me his is the boss? I'm not sure but all I know is I need to think of a plan to escape this mess.