Chapter 21

Auroras PoV

"ARRRFGGJFJFJFJ" I was awaken by screaming. Oh shit. Asa!  I shot up and was greeted by a bright light which illuminated the room infront of me. It looked like a gym saw had made.

It was the torture layer. Oh fuck.

I looked around and saw Asa laying on a table with Luke and jai. Blood around and Asa screaming and breathing in pain. I stood up and saw that jai and Luke had skinned his leg and where removing bits of mussel and flesh. Asa already had a collection of burns and cuts and bruises but was still going.

Even from a distance I could see the pain in his blue eyes.

"LUKE, JAI STOP FOR A MOMENT" I called. Both looked over to me and even Asa. Oh god his face was distorted. One side looked good and the other was swollen and bloody

"I HAVE A OFFER" I called. Luke started to walk over, a vain dangling over his finger

"Aurora, I'm surprised you didn't wake up sooner, now what are you on about" he called as he came over.

"I want you to set him free, let him go" I said as confidently as I could

"And why would we do that" he asked, with a grin

"Because I will let you and jai do what ever you want to me, and I won't protect, please just let him go" I begged  Luke turned to jai and Jai nodded

"Okay then, deal, jai set Asa free" Luke said with a grin. I smiled as I watched jai untie Asa. Asa was a fucking mess but it was better than staying here.

Jai held up Asas leg and started to hop him out.

Jai's PoV

I got Ada upstairs. I wasn't setting him free. He would snitch on us and in his conduction he's not going to get far. I dropped him to the floor and went to the kitchen. I pulled out a knife and came back. I herd Asa down and ran the knife along his knock. Blood began to run down and his body fell down to the floor. Before the blood could get anywhere I pulled him all the way though the back door (oy cheeky) and put him inside the shed. His body could come in handy later.

I checked to make sure not a lot of his blood had gotton of me then returned.

"All free and safe, I told a guy in a car that he was hurt and needed to go to the A&E" I lied. I saw auroras face light up slightly. Ha idiot.

Auroras PoV

Oh thank god he was safe.

"Now I believe that we made a deal didn't we" Luke said with a dark voice. The shadow castes on his face gave his face a more scary and distorted look.

"She gave up everything to save a stranger" jai laughed and came closer. I felt a tear roll down my face but tried to stay strong. I did what was right. He was alive and well and seeking medical help.

Luke unlocked my ankle from the chain and I saw free

"What first" he asked as he walked me forward. I took in a deep breath.