Chapter 27

Auroras PoV

I was in the bath

Completely exposed

With two psychopaths cleaning me.

I had huddled by body up so that I was hiding away my vulnerability.

Jai was massaging my hair with shampoo and Luke was washing my back.

It sounded crazy but it was actually relaxing.

They carried on until Luke told me to face them both. I turned myself around, but still stayed huddled up

"Come on aurora, it's not like I haven't seen this before" Luke said as he squirted more soap onto a sponge.

"I've seen worse" jai said as he pulled up my arm and began to scrub. Well I didn't know wether to be offended by that or not.

Luke lifted up my head and began to run the scrub over my face. He was being really gentle. I would have though he would have taken it as an opportunity to hurt me.

Both carried on washing me until they reached my feet.

They then helped me out and dryed me off. When they were drying my legs, the paused

"Get her back in the bath" Luke said and both put my back in the bath.

I was confused and maybe they could still smell vomit on me but instead Luke looked though Jai's cabinet and pulled out two razors and shaving foam

Oh I see now

Luke pushed my back into the bath and swung my legs over the side and handed jai a razor.

I watched as Luke squirted shaving foam on each of my legs. Then both rubbed it in and started to run the razor along me legs

Well at least now I can cross off "have legs shaved by two psychos" off my bucket list (#keepingitreal)

Once both seem satisfied they pulled me back out of the bath and finished drying me off. Luke then helped me into the outfit.

It was uncomfortable, revealing and felt weird since It belonged to a dead woman.

"She's perfect now" Luke said and grabbed hold of my arm again

"Come on let's go, it's night fall soon, if we set off now we will get there in time" Luke said and started to pull me out the bathroom.

While walking I had to keep pulling the "dress" down as it kept going up.

We walked out and went into the car. I was sat at the back with Luke while jai drove.

"Right, I need you to be on your best behaviour, act like your my bitch" Luke said to me, locking his eyes onto mine.

Wait so what was BO.Co. I had a feeling it was a gathering for psychos and bitches?

I nodded my head

"I need you to understand me, you need to stay in the act and don't go off on your own, please, it's not safe for People like you" Luke said sounding serious. I nodded again

"Okay" I whispered out. Luke gave me a stern glare before leaning back slightly

"I'll cuff you to me, more safe" he said to himself. He then looked at me and smiled

"You'll love to show, and the best part is, me and jai have front row access"