Chapter 6

Auroras PoV

My neck hurt a lot as I started to come around. I opened my eyes and saw I was sat in my car, but I wasn't in the woods any longer.

Wait

That hand that grabbed me. I had a deep feeling that it was luke. Who else would it be. I didn't know where I was but I knew I needed to get away and now. I moved up my arms to go grab the door but found they were tied together. Shit. I looked down to see my legs where also tied together and I had a seat belt on so I litrally couldn't move. I was trapped inside my own car alone and I had no idea where I was apart from it was outside.

I started to silently cry because I was scared. I never thought something like this would happen to me and it had and I had no idea how to deal with it. The first time Luke did something to me was still effecting me and now the whole nightmare is back and it's real this time. It looked like we were in an confined area, like the back of a ware house of something as it was just concrete and brick everywhere. Well isn't that just fucking fantastic. I started to just tug on the rope trying to just do something. I didn't know where Luke was and for now I guess that was okay. Yet not okay becuase he could be trying something. It was so quiet that I could hear my blood flowing until I herd a bang.

I darted my head in the direction of the sounds as I let of a gasp of air. I saw a man stagger out. He had a limp and a black eye and saw me and started to yell something but I only herd mumbles. I started to panic and began to waft my tied up arms around trying to just do something even though I knew it wouldn't work. Then another person came running out, well limping out, she was beat up also. Soon around about 8 people had Come out and we're all beat up and were running around the empty grounds around the car. Two had come over and started screaming something to me though the car but I couldn't understand what.

Then I saw Luke come out from behind some bricks. He was splattered in blood and was holding what appeared to be a leg, but it looked like a animal had gotten to it, mussel was hanging out along with veins and lose skin and still dripping blood which meant it was fresh. Out of fear and disgust I ended up drooling out a pool of vomit into the seat next to me.

I watched as Luke smirked. I saw he had a knife in his free hand and a gun sticking out of his pocket. The other 8 people were distressed by him and started running around and screaming so violently and trying to run away and fight the brick. Luke just chucked and he grabbed the knife and stuck it into his own leg. Blood began to ooze out and Luke had a face like he was having an organism. I just stared in disgust as he then pulled out the gun and winked at me. Then he walked around shooting each person in the leg. Not killing them but making them fall to the floor and unable to move.

I could clearly hear the screams and I was too shocked to do anything but stare. Once all 8 where shot and down. Screaming even louder and trying to use their arms to drag themselves away. Luke then walked over to a boy. The boy looked around about 16 or 17. Both legs where shot and leaking red everywhere. He was crying and screaming and begging for life. Both his eyes where black and his nose was broken. I felt my eyes shake as Luke Knelt by him and grabbed hold of the boys head and held it crooked so it was locked him lukes grip. The boy just looked me dead in the eyes befor Luke slowly pulled the knife from his leg, more blood seeping though and placed the knife at the top of the boys head and dug it into his young skin and started to slice down. The boy started to scream so violently and jerking, but liked strong grip kept the head still. He sliced though the boys skin like a turkey, making sure to go deep into the eyes so the top layer was skinned off, leaving a White liquid to oose though the blood water fall. I ended up vomiting  again, more violently this time. Luke reached the skin after carving the nose off and forcing it down the boys throat, causing him to gag and chock abit as Luke cut down to the chin. Luke then looked at his work. He looked at me and smiled before slowly sliding his fingers into the boys flaps of departed skin and flesh at the top of his head and starting to push though, trying to remove the fleshy layer that remained. Luke looked like he was trying to dig up more flesh and mussel that the knife has missed. The noises the boy was making was just haunting chocking cried though gags. Luke then wrapped his hands around each side of the boys face and then just pulled like a wax strip. I couldn't almost feel it as I watched as flesh and mussel teared away and blood spalttered everywhere. The boys cracked scream just showed how much pain he was injuring and I was surprised he wasn't dead yet. Luke then rolled his eyes at the boy who was just laying on the floor gagging up screams. Luke then grabbed the boys "face" that was ripped off and started beating the boy with it until the boy just fell and stopped moving. Luke used his knife to finished the boy up. When the boy was no lover moving and was floating in his own blood. Luke then used his knife and started to cut into the boy. He then pulled out a blood lump and put it to the side. He then stuck his head inside the boys opend inside then came back up with some red stingy thing hanging out of his mouth, his face painted in red.

It was so horrific I was convinced it was all a dream. This can't be real. I looked around at everyone. They were just pale with fear and most had vomited all over themselves. Luke stood up and then came over to the car. I felt my heart to pound and pound as he carried the "face" and red lump.  He opened the car door

"1 down 7 to go. Baby I'm just trying to show you what I'm capable off" then then threw the "face" at me and it landed ontop of my head before sliding down, leaving a red goo that I could feel and then dropping onto my lap. I couldn't move it away and instead vomited over it. At least it coverd it I guess. Luke made a "awh" sound before placing the red lump which I now gathered was a heart on the chair gently next to me. Blood still pouring out of it.

I just stared at Luke. Vomit dripping from my mouth. I could feel reality just slipping away as it jus dosnt feel real.

Luke lent into the car further and placed his head close to mine. He licked away the vomit from my mouth and whispered

"7 to go, what suvanear do you want next"

Wow this was a long chapter