Chapter 3

Auroras PoV

I screamed and dropped my popcorn.

"Awh I was looking forward to eating that" I dark voice rang though my ears. In utter panic I punched the mysterious guy in the face as hard as my body could. The impact caused him to stumble back and hit himself on one of the pillors and knocking him self out. His head was swung low so I couldn't see who it was but holy shit I knocked a guy out. Shit, what if he's dead. I was so filled with fear I couldn't think clearly and went to go see who the intruder was.

I bent down to his level and slowly lifted up his head.

As soon as I saw the forehead I knew who it was. I gasped and fell back on the floor and crawled back

It was the bastard from 4 years ago

The guy who killed my best friend and most of the school

The cold fear and disgust ran over and I ended up vomiting all over the floor and myself before everything went black.

~~~

I slowly began to open my eyes. Maybe everything that just happened was a dream I mean I was on my bed. I went to reach for my phone but my arm was held back. I started to panic and pulled in my arms but something was holding them back. I looked up as far as I could and saw my arms where tied up, on my bed railings.

Maybe that wasn't a dream.

I herd footsteps and I couldn't hold back my whimpers much longer. I was trying to hard to believe it all wasn't real. The door opened and I looked to find that freak walk in. Smiling with a bowl of popcorn. Just seeing his face made me want to spontaneously combust as memory's from that day came flooding back over me, Like the way her blood splattered on me. I felt my whole body go knumb as he came closer. Bowl in hand

"I made more popcorn and even added a special ingredient" he said. His voice childish and creepy. I pushed my self into the bed like that was going to do anything. He sat on the end and placed the bowl infront  of me. The acidic smell ran though my nose and burnt my throat as a I gagged a little, my hands twitching to push it away.

"What's wrong, I was just scooping it off the floor as not to waste" Luke said, sounding slightly offended as he pulled the bowl back. I didn't want to speak. I mean what can you say about a bowl of vomit covered popcorn. Instead I just stared at the freak. Luke. Yep that's the guys name. Luke brooks. The guy who ruined me. I never thought we'd meet again and honestly hoped I wouldn't. It's what's been eating away at me for 4 years, I haven't slept, eaten or done well because of him. I had regular panic attacks at one one who's face resembled his and now he's offering popcorn.

But, why hasn't he killed me yet.