Chapter 12

Auroras PoV

I let out a horrific scream as insane pain ran though my body coming from my leg. I fell to the ground and looked up to Luke who was tutting with the bloody knife in his hand

"Silly girl, thought you would kill me and it would be all over, I don't think so" he chuckled and then dropped the bloody knife onto the counter and crawled to the floor. He crawled over me. I was laying on the floor, I could feel the warm blood escaping my leg. Soon as he began to crawl on me I began to try and drag myself away but it didn't work.

Once he was over me like a crab, he went really close to my face and licked my cheek

"Mmm salty" he whispered. I stopped crying as I was too terrified to do anything but wimped. Luke seemed to be getting pleasure from this. I then grinned at me evilly and reached his hand down to my leg.

I hitched my breath wondering what he was going to do but then he stuck his fingers into my stab wound and dug his fingers around. The pain was insane and I couldn't help but scream and squirm around but Luke was a lot stronger than me and just help me down, laughing as his fingers got deeper. The pain was at its climax then Luke pulled his fingers out. He then brought them to my face, I could see blood dropped over and soon the blood was dripping onto my face.

Again I was back to hitched breathing and gasps. Luke smiled

"Don't frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile" (yes I did) he chuckled darkly and ran his bloody fingers alone the sides of my mouth in what felt like a smile shape at each side. Once he was done he licked all the blood off his fingers before looking back down at me

"Perfect" he smiled. He then got off me and stood up

"Now, I better start lunch, noddles did you say" he asked in a voice made it sound like what just happened hadn't happened.

Now I wasn't a doctor but I knew I needed to sort my leg out, or I would bleed out and die. I looked around and pulled the tea towel down from the draw Handel and with all my strength ripped it in half long ways. I wrapped one strip around my leg where the blood was coming from and the other strip I tied it's tightly above the stab wound to minimise the blood flow.

Once I was done Luke had noodles in a pan, he seemed distracted. I was in too much pain and was too weak to do much so I just laid my self on the floor for a while trying to block out the pain and deep a breather. I then pushed myself up and hissing at the pain, but trying to keep a low profile. I watched Luke as he stirred the noodles as I pushed myself again one of the cabinet doors.

After a while Luke began to put the noodles in a bowl. I was just thankful that he was cooking normal food. He turned around with both bowls then placed them back down on the counter and went to the knife draw

"Now for the main part"