Chapter 41

(This is one of the longest story's I've wrote and here and is going to be the longest, we still have a long way to go haha)

Auroras PoV

I was waiting for Luke and jai to leave the room while I changed but they seemed to be content on staying. Luke was on his phone, texting Dylan most likely about tonight and jai was looking over his shoulder.

I picked up the hoddie and boxers. They were obviously too big but it was better than this sorry excuse of a dress, which was blood and vomit and some other substance (😉) stained.

I went to try and pull the dress off, when jai bandaged my hand he bandaged the fingers up too so I had stumps. Great. I didn't want help for Luke or jai but I guess I needed some help. It's not like it's their first time doing this.

I did a little cough and Luke looked up at me. I lifted up my bandaged and he put down his phone and did a shoo motion to jai. Jai nodded and walked out

"I'll go and get us some booze and snacks for Dylan's" jai said and left. Luke then started to help me out of the dress. He seemed too quiet today and I didn't like it.

The dress was off and since I had nothing on underneath I felt cold and awkward. I could feel Lukes eyes burning on my body

Luke's PoV

God. She was a soils 10/10. I couldn't help but just want her. I don't know what curse she put on me but I really wanted her.

It's funny what dreams do. They fuxk with you.

Yes I mean I have been attracted to her but I get the pleasure from seeing her pain, it's how God cursed me, but now, the realisation I could lose her, and feeling a snippet of that pain was too much to bare. Resisting myself from her was too much to bare.

She hunched her left exposed body up and tried to hide all the best bit, but I couldn't resist this any longer.

Auroras PoV

Luke started to move his hands around my body. Why hadn't I seen this coming. He started breathing really loud then spun my around and pushed me back onto the sofa.

I felt a tear slide down my cheek since I was at my most vulnerable point right now and couldn't do anything, too weak to fight and too exposed to hide.

I closed my eyes, trying to block out the tears and stop them from falling

"Please god send your mistake back to hell, please God send your mistake back to hell" I whispered under my breath, bearly any sound escaping my mouth until a sharp stinging pain ran though me and I let out a cry.

I knew if was too late now to go back. The scars were conflicted and never healing. This moment was happening and even if it stopped it still happened.

I began to slightly cry as I felt ever part of me die.

This happened once and was happening again

This time was a lot worse than Dylan

Because it was Luke.