Chapter 7

Auroras PoV

I slowly began to opened my eyes. Yes I passed out. I couldn't bare to watch or endure any of that for much longer and I guess my body just shut its self down which I'm thankful for. I didn't want to think of what Luke did to the other 7 people. Innocent people who didn't deserve all that. But, what he did to that boy has really disturbed me. I know Luke is a crazy mother fucker who is after me. I do one wronge move around him and he was turn me into a kabab. He will dissect me like a frog. It made me want to vomit. Knowing one human had such a sick mind.

As I was saying I began to open my eyes but saw I was back at my own apartment. I got a rush over me like it was all just a bad dream but then it came to my attention that my arms where tied up. Lovely. I started to pull on the rope but Luke walked in.

"Your finally awake" he huffed as he came closer. I felt my vision blur as i started to scream slightly

"I suggest you shut up and calm down, you know what I'm capable off, and don't think that pretty face will stop me" he growled as he grabbed hold of my jaw. I tucked my lips in and nodded. He nodded too and smiled before harshly pushing my jaw over to the side. I just glared at him, my tears eyes just focused on him as my body began to shake

"Now come" he said changing from a demotic tone to a friendly tome which was till a little sinister. I just looked at him like he was stupid. I was tied up how was I suppose to get up.

"Oh yeah sorry" he chuckled slightly as he walked over and pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket and started to cut the rope apart. I could smell death and cologne as he was lent over me. Once he had finished cutting the rope he grabbed hold of my wrists and held them together.

My arms has been up so long that they had cramped and Luke grabbing them up was beginning to feel painful. He then pulled my off the bed and I screamed in pain as my arms were too cramped for it to be a pleasant experience. Luke then snapped some handcuffs over my wrists from behind.

I felt fear and rage begin to build up. The fact he was handcuffing me just made me feel trapped and that's something I wasn't okay with.

Luke held the cuffs from the back and walked us both to the exited of the bedroom. He placed one hand on the Handel and kept the other on the cuffs

"Now since you missed the show, I brought it to you" he smirked in a sedistic tone as he pushed open the door. I didn't understand what he meant until it was too late.