Chapter 35

Auroras PoV

Soon James began to spoke

"So, the first thing that was the most voted for was" James said. He paused to build agonising tension.

"You life in their aim" James said. What the hell did that mean. People cheered and I just glared at Luke who looked sat back and chilled. I looked at Dylan as his burning eyes hadn't left me.

He no longer cared about Clarissa. He cared about me.

Luke nor Dylan wanted me to die. I would see that. I was their main interest. They wanted me to win.

Before I could have any more thinking time a man came in front of me (it's Daniel) he had two knifes in his hand

"Now, dear Daniel or as I call him skip" James did a little laugh and covered his mouth before carrying on "is going to close his eyes and aim into one of our performers legs, it's his aim that determines if these two make it or not, do remember that if he hits the artery then they are D D D D Dead" James said in a comedic voice. I would see everyone was interested and I was just startled. Before I had time to think more and process anything I felt a sharp pain enter my leg. The same one I felt when Luke had stabbed me before.

But I wasn't going to cry or show signs of pain. I wasn't going to give them sick fucks what they wanted. Even if it ment swollening my screams

I had to puff out my cheeks and breath to try and ease the pain more but Clarissa was screaming violently.

I looked down at my leg and saw that it wasn't bleeding too bad. He hadn't hit the artery. I was okay. I turned to Clarissa and saw he hadn't hit the artery in her leg either, though that was a disappoint meant, I wanted this show to be over.

Everyone watched as Clarissa's screams grew less and less as she got a hold of her self. I caught Luke's eye and saw he was a little disappointed that I wasn't showing signs of pain.

I huffed and tried to just block out the pain while keeping my face normal.

"Lucky round 1, now round two, we have" James started. His voice too cheery and he stopped with another agonising pause

"Face lift" James cheered. Everyone else cheered too. What the fuck with that. I looked to Luke and he was shaking his head slowly with a smirk. What did he mean. It looked like he was happy about this yet didn't telling me no?

The same guy came over and had a carving knife. He looked at me then Clarissa. He went and stood by Clarissa and I herd another guy come in.

He then stood by my side. I looked up and saw jai!

"May he face lifts commence" James chuckled. Jai got his knife and placed it under my chin. I started to breath heavily and before jai cut I herd Clarrisa screaming and some weird ripping sound. I turned to face her and saw that the guy was pulling the skin from the bottom of her chin and pulling it upwards.

Jai pulled my head back forward and I felt the knife cut into my skin. I cried abit but tryed to hard to not react.

Before jai could cut any deeper  James voice interrupted

"And we have a winner, and so soon aswell"