Chapter 15

Auroras PoV

What the fuck. Luke was just fucked up. F to the K up. Luke lent forward to my face. Vomit dripping down my chin. Luke then started to slurp off vomit off my chin. He then got to my lip and began to kiss me. I didn't kiss back. I just began to shake and prayed to God that God would help me.

"Fuck it taste so good" Luke said in an orgasmic voice. I just whimpered slightly in the brake he gave between his kissing to tell me that.

I wanted to know what was going on inside that fucked up mind of his. I really did.

He carried on kissing me but got more and more vicious as he was going on and I couldn't tell he was wanting a reaction from me. He grabbed hold of my hair and gripped it. He parted his lips from mind and whispered

"I advise that if you want to keep your nose, you put in a little effort" his dark voice echoed though my ears. I guess giving in was better than losing my nose. Luke placed his lips back on mind, this time climbing onto of me fully, his hands by either side of my head. I kissed back and soon our lips were moving in sync. It felt wrong and disgusting and Luke tasted liked death and acid. I could feel my self gagging but Luke wasn't departing our lips.

Luke started to fiddle at my pants and that's why I just gave up

I was too weak for this and I knew what Luke wanted, I guess since I had lost myself, all I could do was just do what Luke said. Maybe it would be safer for me, so far he hasn't hurt me too bad, not like the others. Luke put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a key. He unlocked the handcuffs and the relief I felt as they dropped to the floor was probably the best thing I had felt in a long time.

I lifted up my hands and ran them though Lukes hair and grabbing it. I was trying to do my best and trying to avoid doing the dirty but him but I knew that there was nothing I could do to stop him.

Luke went back to my pants and I could feel my eyes begin to tear. I knew I was trying to go along with this but I didn't want Luke taking me like this.

I began to shake as Luke began to pull them down. I gripped his hair tighter, trying to steer his hands away.

He moved his hands up and away from my pants but moved to my top. Oh fuck. He was just getting my in a vunrable state.

Wait. My hands were free and Luke was distracted by me. Right now sex was all that was on his mind. I could use this again him.

Earlier he put the knife on the counter. It was still there.

I started to sit up in the pool of vomit and lifted my arms up for Luke to remove my top, tricking him into thinking I was into this. Our lips broke for a while as the top came over my head

"See, I know you can't resist" he smirked as he grabbed hold of my head and pulled it back closer to him.

My legs slipped around in the vomit abit but soon I got them around Lukes waist. I pulled my mouth away from his

"Over the counter" I whispered to him in the most seductive voice I could manage. Luke smirked and lifted me up. He carried me over to the counter next to the knife. Oh god this plan might actually work.

i was on the counter. My lips planted on lukes, one hand out trying to find the knife and the other hand with a tight grip on lukes hair. Luke started to pull down my underwear and I knew I needed to time this perfectly. I needed him to be into this so much his surroundings where oblivious to him.

I moved my hand from his hair to the lining of his pants and started to pull down and as I did I grabbed the knife and jammed it into his back.