Chapter 4

Auroras PoV

Luke placed the bowl on the floor and chuckled slightly. I could feel my body shaking the bed and my chest rising and falling far too fast. My heavy breathing filled the room and Luke turned back to me.

"See you later sweetheart" he smiled before standing up and walking out.

It took me a while to just process everything. He just left so abruptly and why didn't he kill me. After like 2 minutes reality sunk in and I relised I needed to untie myself since that bastard left me tied up. I started pulling and twisting, trying to get my hands free. I couldn't feel my wrists begin to cut, but the pain didn't bother me. I looked up and saw that I was bleeding. Great.

I felt like I had been trying to get free for hours and soon pain and exhaustion took over me and I stopped. I closed my eyes as the tears began to form, but since I was laying down the couldn't fall, instead they went back into my eyes causing them to burn. Soon sleep took over and some how, I have no fucking idea how (who knows what video that's from) I fell asleep in that postion.

~~

The next morning when I awoke I rubbed my hands across my face and then remembered everything and sat up. I wasn't tied up anymore. I looked down at my wrists and saw bad burns covering them from where they were tied. I was still a little dazed at what had happened last night but just thinking about it made me uncontrollably break down crying. I was scared and confused and angry. I didn't understand anything that went on last night.

I managed to get my self together and went to go make myself some coffee.

I slowly walked out of my bedroom as I was scared Luke would still be here. The place seemed empty. I walked to the kitchen, noticing that smudged coming and abit of blood on the floor. I ignored it and carried on to the kitchen. When I opened the cupboard a piece of paper dropped out. On it was a hand written link. I was startled and confused at first but it was pretty obvious who put it there. But what was on the link. I grabbed my laptop which was on the kitchen counter and opened it up. As it turned on and set up I made myself a cup of coffee. I have to admit I was scared in what was in the link. I had seen load of horror films and they ended with the link being of stalker images of them, or others getting murdered and such.

Then computer was loaded and I opened Google. I typed in the link and hesitated before pressing enter. YouTube popped up and I lent back slightly as the page loaded. Katy Perry the one that got away came on and started to play.

So I don't have to say you where the one that got away

The one that got away