Chapter Fifty-Four

Magsimula sa umpisa

It was that... Im not ready to lose her yet. If hiding behind Alexa will make us stay together then I will hide. Pag nalaman niyang Alexa's back then marerealize niyang si Alexa yung mahal niya, and si Alexa naman... Aagawin niya si Den. Ano yon? Ako lang maiiwang mag isa, huwag uy!

"Babe what the fuck?" Dennise asked in disbelief. I looked up at her with a frown, "don't give me that... Alright." She shut her eyes and composed herself.

"Im already fine, alright? Don't stress yourself na for me."

Tumitig lang siya saakin. I opened my arms for a hug but she only give me a pillow. She sat on my bed quietly. Her eyes was focus in mine, I could tell she was thinking deeply, reading my soul with her own eyes. I held her hand but she pulled hers. But still, it sends shivers through my body.

"Im used to being stress babe, it's part of my life now. So, don't tell me not to stress myself because of you!"-Dennise

Then there you go, my greatest fear, coldness.

"What do you want me to do? I don't like you stressing yourself on me. Specially that I am not stressing myself over you!" That's a lie and I knew she believed it.

She shook her head, "I don't know what to do with you!"

"I don't know what Im doing either."

"What's wrong with you?"-Dennise

"Uh, I don't know?"

She sighed, "just explain to me why you passed out, why's that?"

I think for different reasons aside from Alexa walking towards my car. Think. Think. Think. A light bulb popped above my head, I smiled mentally, "eh? Because you were mad."

"Mad?" She confusedly asked.

"Yeah! Davis Anderson kissed me, remember?"

Her cheeks turned red. She clenched her fist as her eyes glared at me, "why do you need to say that?!" Her angry voice was becoming soft, I stand on my feet and walked towards her.

"Please don't be mad." I whispered.

"How could I not be mad?" She asked and I gulped the lump in my throat when her body shook because of her raging emotions. "You passed out because you were nervous and I don't know why! What you give me is a crappy answer, and you know what?! Im done! Because since school started everything feels strange!"

I hold onto her shoulders. I leaned closer and kissed her lips. My eyes were close, feeling something grew inside my heart, a strange feeling that Dennise was passing through the kiss. We were not moving, the kiss was the only way I could do to feel her emotions.

Indeed, the kiss was strange. The touch of my hand on her skin feels strange... It's strange that she doesn't feel like, she belongs to me anymore. And this feelings frustrates us both. I just want to kill myself for doing this, for hurting her, causing pain in the both of us.

"Strangely odd." I whispered before pulling away.

She leaned her head on my chest, wrapped her arms around my hips, "Iloveyou..." She whispered cutting a deep cut in my chest. I smiled kissing her forehead, "I think this is just because of school. We'll be back to normal after Weekend, right?"

"Iloveyou too... Of course everything will be fine after Saturday." I grinned, I pushed her slightly and stared in her eyes. "I promise I will fix everything."

———

One week had pass.

It's been a week and everything stayed different, for me. I pulled the comforter over my nude body before turning my head to look at the girl who was staring at me for the whole damn time. A smile crept onto my lips.