Chapter Fifty-One

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" Jessy, one of my classmates asked from behind my chair. "You're awful." She stated making me smile and threw a paper ball at my back, "and immature!" She added.

"Haha. Shut up and listen."

"I am listening miss perfect."-Jessy

"Flirtatious!"

"I am not. Assuming!"-Jessy

I shrugged. The teacher was writing on the white board and neither of the two equations that she was writing was interesting. I rested my chin at the back of my palm. Boredom was eating me.

I closed my eyes only to be welcomed by a shining brown chocolate eyes. A frown crept to my lips and to hers. The beats of my heart slowed down as she leaned closer and kissed my cheeks. Am I dreaming? But the touch was surreal.

"Babe..." I murmured but my eyes snapped open as Jessy slapped me on my cheeks slightly.

"Eh, babe!" She wiggled her brows.

"Shut up Jess!"

"Hahaha. You fell asleep, now you get to go talk to Mr. Write!"-Jessy

"Why?"

"Oh! He discussed about the upcoming volleyball try out." She smiled, "well, if you are interested!"

I puffed shaking my head. There was a familiar presence felt on my left side making me snap my head towards it's direction. I clenched my fist...

"I have to go."

"Huh? But..."-Jessy

"I will see you tomorrow!" I waved my hand and gave her a small smile.

I never felt this weird feelings inside me from my whole life. And it's all because of Alyssa. -_-.

Speaking...

Babe 💕 calling...

"Yes?"

"Kakantahan kita..."-Alyssa

I rolled my eyes, "Hmmm..."

"Please?"

I don't know what got in to me, but my thumb searched for the end button. I drove home without calling her nor texting her back. My condo was deserted, a room of sadness and misery as I walked inside. I slammed my body on my bed. I shut my eyes because of a sudden fire, burning inside my heart.

A bunch of crappy things waved inside my head. I wanted to escape from it, but I could not. The last thing I know how to escape was to spill it out to someone, but how could I do that? The only person whom I wanted to talk is the same person who's giving me this crappy things inside my head?

"Hear me out babe..." The voice mail said, her voice was so low that I could feel the emotions on it, "I don't know...  I mean, I wanted to see you, but we're both busy. Haha! I joined volleyball, kaya busy ako. Im trying my best to save some times for you, but I think, I should not do that... 'Cause I feel like Im just bothering you. Nah! I know we'll figure it out any time soon din naman, maybe not just today... Nor the next days."

Volleyball. Is that your cover for studying in University with me?

"When we meet... I will tell you something. Im just afraid to tell you about it right now. It's too soon."

Sasabihin mo lang naman eh! Im not even going to dump you just because you lied to me about it! I know it's not easy to forgive but... I will try, because, I know, you have your own reasons.