She sighed, "because I fell in love and I loved her. I don't care if she's a girl."

"Was she the last girl?"

"Yeah. And until now... I still love her."-Alexa

"What's her name?"

Napakamot siya ng ulo at saka sumimangot. "I forgot. But I once called her D, or Michie? I don't know." Pinaningkita ko siya ng mata, "alright! Her name is Dennise Michelle Garcia Lazaro. Happy?" She looked away causing me to frown.

"So, she's your ex?" I whispered.

"You know her?!"-Alexa

Yung mga mata niyang punong puno ng excitement, happiness and hope. I squeezed my eyes shut because of my anxious heart beat.

"No!" I exclaimed, "I mean... Hahaha, no." Sagot ko at saka ngumiti nang marahan. Namamawis na ang mga kamay ko kaya hinawakan ko ulit ang gitara.

"Hmm. I thought you know her," she softly said, "I was and am still looking for her. Until now..."

"Para saan pa?"

"I missed her! Duh!"-Alexa

"Wow ah! Ilang taon na kayong hindi nag kita at nag hiwalay, hindi ka pa rin nakaka move on?!"

"How could I moved on? She's my first love, and... Of course, she's popular. Always in the magazine and all."-Alexa

She excitedly opened her bag and showed me an F&M magazine. She flipped the pages until she reached the page she was looking for.

"Ano naman yan?" Takang tanong ko.

"That's her sister, Justine Angelica Lazaro! Then there she is..." Her point finger at Dennise's beautiful face, "isn't she pretty? Ugh! I miss to hug her!"

"I see."

"Yeah! She's awesome!" Sige lang Alexa, "I loved her so much, and of course, I know, she loved me too. But..." She paused with a frown, "things happened in my life and I pushed her away, I know I caused her pain, and Im blaming myself from everything that had happened in between us."

"What's the point of looking for her then?" I shrugged, "it's over."

"I know." She smiled, "Im looking for her because, I wanted to apologize for everything."

"That's it? Siguro naman napatawad ka na nun." Tumingin ako sa magazine, "mukha naman siyang mabait eh!" Sadista nga lang -_-.

"I know she had forgiven me a long time ago, but still, I wanted to apologize personally. I wanted to see her too."-Alexa

"And?"

"Claim her back." She smirked. Yun yung hinihintay ko eh! Hindi lang naman yun yung dahilan niya eh -_-.

"So you're not straight." I pouted giving her a puppy look, she waved her hand in front of my face whilst laughing softly. "You're still in love..." With my girl, I wanted to add but chose not to.

We became quiet for a while. Things were running inside my head whilst looking at my guitar. Alexa... She still loves Dennise. But how? It's been... A long time ago. Did they have the same connections like me and Den too? Kasi until now, hindi pa siya nakaka move on, si Dennise naman... Malabo.

"You think so?" Alexa suddenly asked. She flipped the page before looking at me, "I mean, is it even possible that... Im still longing for her hugs even though it's been..."

"It's possible," I cut her off, "if it's true love, then it's possible."

No matter how you hated someone, no matter how long you've never seen each other, if it's true love, and you gave your all in that someone... Then, feelings would still be the same the next time you'll meet each other.