"But you like him!"

"No!"

"Liar!"

"Not even!"

"Awwwww, how cute! You two can have beautiful blonde babies!"

"Shut up!"

"But-"

"Hey ladies" We both stopped and turned to see Roman and Jake grinning at us. I glanced at Casey who was secretly admiring Jake.

"Hi" I said and they took a seat next to us. Jake sat next to Casey.

"Pizza?" He asked and grabbed mine out of my hand and took a giant bite while I watched him in shock. Oh hell no!

"What the hell!" I exclaimed and he smirked. Damn him! He gave me back my pizza but I pushed it back to him. "Nahhh, you eat it. I don't want your booty cooties" I grimanced and he gave me a quizzical look.

"Booty cooties?" He said and laughed.

"Yes. You have major booty cooties" I said and he playfully rolled his eyes before eating my pizza. Stupid boy. I turned to Casey and Jake with an evil grin. Casey gave me a pleading look but I ignored it. "So, Jake" I started and Casey groaned before putting her head on the table, "You should ask Casey out" I said and she looked at me horrified.

"W-what?" He stuttered and I smiled.

"I saw the way you looked at her. You should ask her out" I said simply. His whole face turned red, matching Casey's.

"Alex!" Casey scolded and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh c'mon you two obviously like each other" I said. Well, at least i hope. This is how I got Tiffany a date to the Winter Ball last year.

"Um...w-well, I-I" Jake stuttered and cleared his throat "If...um..." He sighed, becoming frustrated. I chuckled to myself and Roman shook his head.

"Just spit it out, man" Roman said and Jake glared at him while Roman laughed.

"Why don't you ask Alex out? That is why we came here in the first place right?" Jake snapped and I started laughing while Roman dropped his smile and gave a scowl. It seemed to satisfy Jake.

"Not cool" Roman said and Jake smirked.

"Alex!" I turned around to see Anthony beaming at me. I smiled back and he gestured for me to come to him. I frowned and nodded towards Casey. He pretended to wipe a tear from his face and I giggled. Damn, what's with me and giggling because of him!

"Stop flirting" I snapped my head to Roman.

"Jealous?" I teased and he shook his head.

"Of him? Never" He scoffed.

"Yeah right" Jake muttered. I turned my attention back to Anthony and noticed him glaring at Roman who happened to be glaring back.

"Anthony!" Ashley squealed and grabbed his arm. I rolled my eyes and turned back around so I didn't have to see her try to sell herself to him.

The bell rang and we all walked off to our next class.

***

I was walking out of the school so I could go home when I was stopped by none other than Ashley.

"Oh look, it's the freak" She sneered and I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh look, it's the fake" I mocked and she glared at me.

"Listen, B*tch, I have no idea why Anthony wants to go out with you but you're going to tell him no so he can take me out" She said and I laughed in her face.