Chapter Fifty - I'm A Warrior! I'm a Loyal Warrior!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"No one move, or Maui will die

"No one move, or Maui will die." He said, his voice deep and manly.

"As I asked before. Where's the leader. There he is." Chester growled, rolling his eyes.

Everyone paused.

"You're a idiot, Lois. Destiny the head of the spider, but the body is still there. I'm useless as a hostage."

"Really? Well."

More men appeared behind him, some running up to us and making sure we didn't move.

"I'll take more then one hostage." He smiled. Laughing.

His eyes scanned the room. "Her." He said, pointing to a girl from Thunders. She had pink hair, and looked mean.

"MEDUSA! HEY PUT MEDUSA DOWN!" Another girl screamed, only to get kicked by another enemy.

"Him."

Zero was picked up, his hands being tied. Luna growled. "Put him down!" she screeched. Her blood boiling from the anger.

"Oh... And um... Her..."

He pointed to Kat.

Two men grabbed her, pushing her towards where Lois was. Binding her arms and feet and pushing her to the ground. Along with Medusa and Zero.

"NO!" Chase screamed, his hands shaking.

Alex eyes widen, her eyes glowed with rage and hatred. She didn't say anything. But you could tell she was ready to kill.

"Now, Maui. Do you know what I want?" Lois smiled, getting close to her face.

"My league?"

"Yes, of course..."

"Why? You have a much bigger one." Maui was staying calm.

Lois licked her cheek slowly. Smiling like a pervert. "Because..."

He looked back at the crowd of Blade members. Either extremely angry or extremely scared.

Koji looked at Sonia. Sonia looked at Koji. They bother look at Lily.

She was scared.

"From now on, Blade! You'll be a Maid or Butler! No matter what the request is, or who it's from. You do it. And if you disobey...."