Part Seventy- Four: Lions

"What about Robert."

I shook my head and stuck my tongue out.

"Then he'll grow up and want to be called Bob or Bobby-"

"Would not- fine... Dalton?"

"Ewe Danny- no, plus it sounds too much like Paton-"

"They'll be twins babe, its okay if their names match... Okay not Dalton, but we got to come up with something... How about Jack?"

"Jack and Daniel, you don't see anything wrong with that? Might as well call him Captain Morgan." I scoffed. His face lit up. "What?" I asked, stopping our walk around the field.

"I like that-"

"We are not naming our son Captain Morgan." I put my hands up, but he just rolled his eyes.

"Not Captain Morgan- just Morgan. I like that name. We can name one Morgan Joyce Snow. That way if we have more than one girl they'll both have our mothers names as middle names." He shrugged.

"I'd actually really like that." I nodded, the name, like the other we had decided on, seemed to resonate within me, and I knew it was meant for one of them. Payton and Morgan... They sounded perfect together.

"Don't cry babe-"

"Shut up! You know I can't help it lately." I said with a chuckle, continuing our walk. "Just promise you won't tell them she's named after rum?!" I laughed through the tears. He laughed and shook his head.

"I swear. We still have to come up with a boys name though- I'm telling you there's a boy in there-"

"And I'm telling you there are only two-"

"I hear three Cora, maybe four-"

"No- no stop." I laughed.

"Hey- I told you I want a boy." He teased, pulling me in towards him to kiss me. I swatted at him.

"Well we better keep thinking of names then." I said.

"Benjamin?"

I shook my head and he shook his as we kept walking.

"Trevor?"

**************************************************

Just keep running!

Move!

Don't let up!

I pushed harder, further, my ears high on my head, my shoulders tense.

I let out a call to let Danny know I was fine, and he replied; he wanted to come check on me, I knew it, but I howled a command to keep pushing forward.

We were running in a Z formation and looping back around the houses. Durst was given permission by Danny and I to stay alert at home, to protect the land around the property, and to change only if the rogues broke through the outer ring of our territory. I had taken one down tonight already, but we weren't sure if it was a related case to the rogues we handled a month back. They had showed no signs of returning the last month, but they hadn't showed signs the last time they came either. With Danny home, and with all of us on alert, we weren't sure if they would return anytime soon. We caught word they have traveled east, and might have gone as far as the upper side of Canada. With them we could never be certain though.

They were like a plague.

A plague we would eradicate, the next time they decide to attack as a whole.

For now I pushed forward, willing another rogue to attack, I have this. I could sense Heather's apprehensive behavior from hearing there was a rogue, but she pushed forward, and so would I.