Part Thirty-Eight

Major TW alert- read at your own risk.

"Coralie wake up."

"Let me go." I groaned as I tried to obey him and wake up. I still don't know how long I've been here, ever since my rampage at dinner Wade has kept me in "my" room. He drugs me to wake me up, he drugs me to put me to sleep. He drugs me to eat. He drugs me after I shower. He drugs me after he beats me for yelling.

I'm addicted and I hate myself for it.

I feel like I'm in a pit- and the more I grab at the sides to pull myself out, the more mud slides past me, and the walls get taller and taller. And I fall deeper and deeper.

Even now I can hardly see, it was like looking down a dark tunnel with no end.

"W-Wade...?" I squinted to see him better, and through the darkness I saw his face. Just as dark and menacing as the rest of the world seemed.

"I'm here pet." He kissed my head, and I tried to push him off, but my arms barely made a motion against him, and he stood completely unphased.

"D-don't." I said as my head rolled back. "Don't touch me." I groaned.

"You need to eat."

"Why am I still here? Claim me or kill me." I coughed and tried to sit up.

"You know I can't claim you until I can trust you to go wolf. I have time. And I won't kill you-"

"You practically have." I chuckled dimly. He sat beside me and dosed me up. I tried to push him off, but he was so much stronger than me while I was like this. I don't even know if I'd be a hundred pounds soaking wet.

"You're fine-"

"Look at me Wade. I look like shit." I coughed as I sat up more. Even the uppers he had given me hardly did anything. It didn't make it any easier to get up, not anymore.

"You look beautiful..." He said quietly as he helped me sit up. I scoffed, was he trying to be nice? The look on his face said yes, but that- regrettably for himself- it was a sincere comment.

He tried spooning what I think is oatmeal into my mouth. I didn't want to eat though, so I pushed his hand- and the spoon- away.

"Just beat me up and put me back to bed..." I groaned justly and stubbornly.

"You need to eat-"

"No!" I laid back down as my head spun. "Can you leave so I can spend all night trying to get the walls to stop talking?" I said. I didn't- couldn't-  make sense, but then again I never did anymore, everything was jumbled.

"Could you stop scratching my walls apart?" He groaned. I looked up at the wall, the five or six foot wide patch of deteriorating drywall beside the bed seemed to be calling my name, and I started scratching at the wall with my nubby thumb nail again, watching as red smeared into the chalky surface.

"Coralie stop it!" He seethed as he grabbed my hand to stop me. "You're making yourself bleed again..." He groaned. I shrugged. "Don't be so damn dramatic-"

"Let me go. Let my sisters go." I said blankly as I stared above his black hair up to the ceiling.

"They aren't your sisters. And if you keep calling them that I'll never let you do anything." He hissed. I snapped my eyes back down to him and my head spins, but I manage to glare at him.

"They are, because Danny is my mate-"

Slap

"-And that means they're my sisters-"