Part Twenty-Eight: No Doubt About It

"Places! Places!" Debbie, the usual wedding planner of the pack, yelled over everyone. We were all crowded around the front yard of the house, the backyard was full of simple decorations and everyone in the pack was there, even the southern families who skipped most birthdays because of traveling. There were hundreds of rows of seats filled with people even before I had gotten to the back yard for crash course rehearsals. The reception area to the right of the house was buzzing with staff preparing food. Everyone was excited and anxious and that vibe hung thick in the air.

I looked around the crowd and smiled when my eyes finally landed on Danny. He had been scrambling around to help my brother, just like I had been scrambling about with Frea. She woke me up earlier to (steal) take me away from Danny to try on my dress- despite me wanting to stay in the arms of the still sleeping Danny at the time- to help her.

As he found me in line, waiting nervously, he approached me. I almost fainted, I swear. As cheesy as it made me feel thinking it, I couldn't help it. He was completely swoon worthy in his suit, which fit him so well it made him look like he was going to go down the red carpet, not a wedding. He smirked when he realized the longing in my eyes and approached me.

There was no doubt about it.

He looked all man.

And I felt like any woman would looking at him. I was in complete, head over heels, lust for him; in an instant. Of course I loved him... This wasn't that though, in fact, this was a deeper lust than when I had seen him in bed half naked.

What's wrong with me?

One more month.

One more month.

Dear god, could he stop smirking at me like he wants to-

"Hey love." He said calmly, too calmly, like a purr, as he held his arm out.

Dear god I wish he'd just take me and-

"You okay?" He chuckled. I nodded quickly, realizing I was staring at him with wide saucer eyes, hardly breathing.

"Ya-yeah. Just nervous." I said, looking down with red cheeks, as I held his arm.

"Don't worry. We're lucky enough that all eyes will be on Owen and Frea, not us." He chuckled. He leaned over to speak into my ear, as if the chaos around us was too loud for such words, "you look like heaven by the way." He said quietly. My face grew warmer, and I could feel my eyes turning into saucers again as I looked up at him. From any other man this may have sounded cheesy, but from him it was anything but. It was sultry yet innocent, sweet and endearing, yet seductive. He didn't say I looked like I fell from heaven, like a cheesy pick up line. The way he implied it, it made me feel like he meant it. Like I was the most eternal reward of life, like I was exactly where he wanted to be. Me, silly, weak, plain me, the one who had put him through hell... I was his ultimate reward in life, and I couldn't be anymore humbled by that.

I had almost forgotten where I was, and as he pulled away I quickly placed my lips to his, unable to control myself from doing so.

"Places!" Debbie's voice by my head woke me from my dreamlike state of kissing Danny- as he quickly responded by reflecting my actions- her voice was loud on purpose, and Danny chuckled, shaking his head as he looked forward.

"Sorry, I didn't know I had that affect on you yet." He smirked as he said this quietly to me, keeping his forward stare in wait for instruction.

"You can't imagine." I said as I blushed harder. Everyone scrambled into line. Owen quickly darted in front of us and gave us a big thumbs up and a dorky smile. My dad rolled his eyes as he walked past us to stand with Frea's mom. "You ready?!" I asked him for the second time today.