Part Thirty-Five: Tracers

"LET ME GO!" I screamed for the hundredth time as I bang on the walls above me again and again. I was in a normal room, small with beige walls, a wooden dresser, and a bed- the white sheets stained from the blood that was now incrusted into my hair and over my face. "LET ME GO!!" I screamed again, the sting of hot tears spreading across my scratched cheek.

I jumped as the doors across the room slammed open and I cowered to the corner of the bed; the corner of the bed was the furthest place from the door I could reach. There was a chain wrapped around my ankle and the other end was wrapped around a bottom post of the bed. I had already tried to break free, but the bed was too heavy , given my current state, to move. I looked at the door, but with the hallway pitch black I couldn't see who had opened it.

"H-hello?" I stammered.

"Hello Coralie..." A deep robust voice said menacingly. Tears flowed from my eyes at the sound of his voice; if the devil spoke in words we could hear his voice would sound like the man in the hall. Lengthy and slithery like a snake, yet frightening and deep like a bear.

"Who-who are you- why am I here?" I asked as my body shook in fear. I had tried going wolf so many times, but I had slept through the night it seems- it had to be morning. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't do it.

"My name is Wade." He said as he came into the room, his voice resting in a deep rumbling tone- like thunder. I took in his height, not tall like Danny- no he was average height- like Owen. That would be more reaffirming if his biceps weren't twice the size. There's no way I could fight him. And by his expensive suit I don't think he expected one. In his hands was a tray of food. I trembled when he looked at me... his eyes- I knew those eyes- they were the last thing I saw before I was knocked unconscious.

"Let. Me. Go- right now!" I shouted. He only laughed, his large chest rumbling as he shook his head at me.

"Do you really think you can order an Alpha around like that? Being an alphas daughter hasn't done anything for your manners, has it?" He said smugly.

"You're not my Alpha-"

"On the contrary. I have disabled 'your' alpha. In a few months time, when my pack regroups, we will kill him, the beta, and anyone else who doesn't assemble." He smiled smugly as he sat down on the opposite end of the bed. I looked from his face down to the food, and then back at his face. "It's chicken Alfredo, are you hungry-"

"Go to hell!" I spat at him. How dare he offer me food after saying he's going to kill my father, my brother, and my mate. I glared at him for being such a pig.

He only smiled smugly, again.

"Is that any way to talk to someone who wants to feed you?" He chuckled. He sighed and ran his fingers through his long black hair. The motion reminded me of Danny; only when Danny did it I found it attractive, in this man it seemed arrogant and pointless.

"There will be people looking for me- wolves- stronger and faster than you- bigger- and filled with vengeance for what you've done to my father-" I was cut off by him throwing the tray of food across the room.

"Do you think I fear anyone?!!" He shouted as he stood up. I flinched and my eyes betrayed me by spilling over with tears again.

"I-I don't even know you!" I yelled.

"Oh... But I know you..." He said as he leaned across the bed, his face close to mine. "I've been watching you Coralie... I watched you from the beginning. I watched you dance near the fires when we were children- wild and free- I watched you change into your wolf for the first time- and then run away from who you are- I watched you fall in love with that little mutt that got away!" He growled.