Part Thirty-Nine

"Coralie... Coralie... Coralie..." He cooed as he looked down at me. He reached into his pocket as he leaned away from me, his legs so firmly on my waist that no matter what I did I couldn't get free.

"Don't! Please Wade! You've beaten me- but you don't have to do this!" I cried, trying to reason with him.

"Oh... But I do..." He said as he pushed the needle into my neck, holding by face down against the pillow. I sobbed as it went into my vein, and suddenly I felt like I was back in that dark tunnel again, like nothing mattered, and I couldn't fight. I tried to push and kick, but it was like punching someone in a dream, I'd swing with my arms, with all my force... but when they finally made contact to his face all the force behind each strike was gone.

"Danny!" I tried to scream for him, but all it was was a sob.

Slap

I didn't even feel it.

"Don't say his name again." He warned.

Then he was ripping my bra in half. I sobbed and fought, but nothing worked. He stared down at my chest with an evil lust in his eyes. He looked like the devil himself, and the drugs made his eyes seem completely black, his sharp features sharper, his cold hands turning to ice.

"Such a beautiful little b*tch..." He cooed and I sobbed uncontrollably.

"Wade! Please stop!" I cried, but my voice barely made a sound.

I couldn't stop him. One look at my chest and I knew it was over. He had no qualms about doing this. That barrier seemed long past broken. And the evil in his eyes seemed deep and powerful... Stronger than I am...

"I can't claim you yet... But there's one thing I can do to you that he hasn't..."

I fought and kicked and screamed, but no one came to help, nothing I did could stop him, and the drugs didn't help. I felt hopeless.

He kissed my exposed chest, leaving wet trails from one breast to the other.

I felt numb; the drugs were taking over. I couldn't move- I was trapped in my mind, feeling every movement... Having barely the strength to breath, I couldn't fight him off. I laid there and tried to think of anything else.

I didn't notice him pull my pants off, or his, I hardly felt each thrust as he took what he wanted from me. I simply felt numb. At first I fought, but as the drugs took over more and more all I could do while he defiled me was sit there and sob into my pillow, as his hands touched and groped greedily. I couldn't stay conscious most of the time, and when I was conscious I'd cry out for Danny and he'd slap me again and again, until my face seared in pain despite the drugs. Until all I could do was lay there and sob and sob. Until he took what little fight I had left in me.

I can't save myself.

Danny will never want me again.

I can't save his sisters.

I can't do anything.

I can't do anything.

I'm not worth anything.

I am nothing.

I am less than nothing.