Part Seventy- Three: Fathers

"Get the hell out of here." I said firmly as they excited their car, as I made my way around my dad, holding my stomach protectively.

"Cora, go inside." He warned, trying to stop me.

"Don't tell me to go inside." I say with venom in my voice, my anger boiling over, as my wolf growled inside of me; she was Luna, she was willing to protect my family at any cost- all of them. My Luna instincts were taking over, and even my father couldn't stop that, even my respect for him didn't out weigh it.

"Alright, but calm down." He said, moving in front of me again, and going down the top two steps before I could protest. "What are you doing here Wyatt?" My dad asked, as both he and Greg approached. "You hit my daughter and you aren't welcome here." My dad said, his voice firm. I looked across the field, my guess that Danny felt me becoming alert being true. Danny and a few of the guys following him walked towards us, crossing the long field between us. I looked back at Wyatt, and he looked across the field, to where my eyes had darted to. Then he looked down at my hand, and then back at me, his eyes twitching from normal to hardened for a split second. We all looked up as Durst pulled up on his motorcycle in the driveway beside Wyatt's car, and he stepped off of it, walked between us, and towards us.

"Wyatt." He greeted dryly, his face stern and protective.

"Durst." Wyatt replied, not taking his eyes off of me.

"I assume you're leaving?" Durst said, his question seeming more like a demand- as he stood at the base of the stairs- his arms crossed, and his face cold and still as stone.

"Greg's here to see his kid. I'm just his ride."

"Winny won't answer my calls; I haven't seen Chandler, not once, and she's months old-"

"You don't even know how old she is. Get the hell out of here Gregory- and take the woman beater with you-"

"Woman beater?! I hit you because you were acting crazy- and you were staying here so you could statutory rape that kid- so who's the criminal here-"

"What?!" I pushed past my dad. "My fiancé is twenty one years old. You hit me, because you're a fucking woman beater you- you...! You know what- you have no right here, and neither does he- he gave his rights away and it's too late!" I shouted, Durst stopping me from getting any closer, as the others grew closer.

"You can't tell me I can't see my kid-"

He was cut off when Dlyan punched him in the face, a cheap shot- but one that sent him back and into Wyatt, who rebounded him off and moved to attack Dylan, but was stopped by Danny pushing him away.

"Stop it! And get the fuck out of here!" Danny warned Wyatt, as Owen and Sam tried to hold Dylan back.

"Looks like someone grew up- but still can't fight his own battles-"

"Oh I fight my own battles, but you aren't worth it. Now get off of my property, or I will call the police-"

"He wants to see his kid! You know how that feels- don't you?..." He looked angrily at me, that angry smirk he has when he feels he's one up'd someone.

"Yeah- I do. He doesn't. Take him and leave..." Danny growled, looking at Greg, who nursed his split nose, catching the blood on the sleeve of his flannel.

"I'm not leaving until I see my daughter-" Greg stopped as he tried to push Dylan back off of him, seeing as he got loose and had him by the shoulders of his flannel now.

"She's not your daughter- she's mine!" Dylan yelled, Durst now helping drag him off of Greg.

"What?! No she isn't, you don't get to fuck my ex and raise my baby-"