Seven and Tyson Finale

SEVEN

I don't even remember how I got into my bed....... but what I did know was today was the day. I woke up and reached out for Tyson only to remember he wasn't there and I wouldn't see him until sunset. I looked at the ceiling and smiled, just a few more hours and Tyson would be mine forever, I rolled over and saw I could get a couple more minutes of sleep and hell I needed it after the bachelor party Tion and Izayah threw for me last night. As soon as my eyes closed my door flew open and I was dragged outta bed, I looked up at my three older brother and my best friends as the stood over me smiling. So much for getting more sleep.

"Get your ass up Seven we got too much shyt to do for you to still be in bed." Zaire said standing over me. "Man what did ya'll do to him last night?" He said shaking his head.

"We didn't do anything nobody told him to drink a whole bottle of tequila but when you see the videos you'll see it was worth it." Tion said smiling. I got up and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

"Look go wait for me downstairs, I'll be down in a few minutes." I said closing the door to my bathroom and stripping completely naked, I stepped in the shower and Tyson's face flashed in front of my eyes, I smiled remembering the first time I saw him. I chuckled because even though he scared the shyt outta me I wanted nothing more than to kiss him in that moment. I finished my shower and threw on some shorts and a t-shirt knowing full well I was probably going to shower again before the wedding. I walked downstairs and everybody was talking except Izayah who was still pissed he wasn't my best man, he saw me looking at him and tried to hide the smile on his face. "Ya'll ready?" I asked.

"Yeah let's do this." Tion said as we all walked out the house.

TYSON

I couldn't sleep last night..... everything in me just wanted to fast forward to the wedding. When I finally couldn't take it anymore I got up and started trying to make myself busy but there really wasn't anything for me to do Tiana made sure of that. So I decided to try and sleep but I couldn't not without Seven, I walked to my over night bag and pulled out one of Seven's shirts I packed, smelled it and smiled, it smelled just like his cologne. I laid in bed using the shirt as a pillow and thought about the love of my life. I thought about the good times as well as the bad, but the thing that stuck out for me the most is the first time Seven told me he loved me. I remember the day perfectly as I drifted off to sleep.

We had been dating for a few months and Seven had come over to see me, we spent the whole day sitting on my back patio just talking, when the sun was going down he said he had to get going so I walked him to the bus stop. The whole time he seemed like he wanted to say something but didn't know how, we got to the stop and waited for the bus.

"Today was fun......." I said trying to start a conversation but he was so lost in his thoughts that I don't think he heard me. "Seven?" I said nervously.

"My bad Ty....... I was just thinking......... but I need to tell you something. Today I realized something Tyson. You're the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with." Seven said and I was stuck, he was so confident the way he said going to spend the rest of my life with, not want to.... going to. "Fuck." He said looking down the street as the bus came around the corner.

"Seven are you okay?" I asked.

"No........ I honestly don't want to leave you Tyson. It's hard not seeing you and for the longest time I couldn't figure out why even though the answer was right here in front of me....... Tyson I love you....... and being away from you is hard for me." Seven said, just as the bus stopped right in front of us. I knew what he was saying because I felt the same way.

"Seven I love....." But he pressed his lips to mine.

"I know....... I'll call you when I get home." He said getting on the bus. Even though I was sleep the memory still brought a smile to my face but it was quickly wiped away when the door flew opened and I jumped out of bed as Tiana ran inside and started throwing all my clothes into a bag.