Tyson 66

I watched Tiana pace around the living room heated, I could tell she was deep in thought because she hadn't even noticed that I had even spoke to her. All she kept muttering was 'something isn't right'. I finally got tired of waiting for her to snap out of her daze and threw a M&M at her when she finally looked up she had this far away look in her eye.

"Sorry Ty I've got a lot on my mind." She said looking away once she started pacing again I knew something was wrong usually Tiana would've snapped if I interrupted her during one of her moments but now I didn't even get so much as an evil glare.

"You know you're making me extremely nervous Tiana what's going on?" I asked quietly. Tiana finally stopped pacing and sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry but their up to something, I'm just trying to figure out what." Tiana said.

"What are you talking about? Who's planning something?" I asked confused, then it hit me Seven wasn't in bed this morning and Izayah and Jackson were both gone too. Last night when  Seven and Izayah got back from their meeting with Mark they both looked pissed, now Tiana was walking around like Harriet the Spy trying to come up with god knows what. "You're talking about Seven aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah well not just Seven but Iran and Izayah too. I saw Izayah today at the library and he tried his hardest to convince me that he was Iran, he even kissed me but I could tell he wasn't Iran. When I tried to call Iran and Izayah had his phone, then after he and Jackson left this cop started asking me questions about Iran and Izayah. Ty somethings going on and I'm going to get to the bottom of it." Tiana said. I knew in my heart she was right but I also knew that if Seven, Izayah, and Iran was planning something the less me and Tiana knew the better. I sat there deep in thought when my phone started ringing I didn't even look to know it was Dominic calling again. I knew I should probably answer it but after the conversation we had early I didn't think it would be wise.

"Tiana I need to tell you something." I said quietly.

"What's going on Ty?" Tiana asked looking me in the eyes.

"Well you know I've decided to get back with Seven, well I told Dominic and well I kinda did it over the phone, and knows he's been calling me nonstop." I said.

"So you broke up with him over the phone?"

"Yes aren't you listening." I said getting slightly annoyed.

"Tyson I'm going to tell you this once and only once, don't ever sass me again because I will kill you do you understand?" Tiana said and I smiled, she was going back to her old self.

"Yes....... now can you.........." I started to say but she cut me off.

"Yes what?" She asked, I just stared at her like she was crazy. "Whatever you get the point. Now back to God...... I mean Dominic tell me what did he say when you told him?" Tiana asked.

"He didn't say anything at first, then he said he call  me back but I've been avoiding his phone calls." I said sadly.

"Tyson how do you feel whenever Dominic's not around?" Tiana asked.

"Honestly I'm fine because I know he'll be back." I said truthfully.

"Okay so how do you feel when he comes back?"

"I'm happy." I said.

" That's it just happy?" Tiana asked, I nodded my head. "And how do you feel when you're not with Seven?" Tiana asked and as soon as she said his name my whole body warmed up, a smile instantly formed on my face.

"It's hard to explain but whenever I'm not with Seven it's like I'm dying slowly, but when I see him again it's like heaven's gates are opening up and I just......you know?" I said.

"Wow that's pretty vivid." Tiana said. "Well Tyson I think you choice is easy go with Dominic." Tiana said.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Tyson let's look be serious, I get that Seven makes you feel like heaven's gates are opening and everything and that's all fine and well but Dominic is just so damn sexy." Tiana said smiling.

"Tiana could you please just give me a serious answe....." Before I could finish someone started knocking on the door. Tiana got up and answered.

"Tyson look who it is come in Dominic." Tiana said looking at me wit a mischievous grin on her face. "Well look I'm going to go upstairs and check on Iriana and give you two time to talk." Tiana walked pasted me and whispered in my ear. "Tyson if you love me you'll fuck him right there on the porch." Tiana said skipping away. I walked outside and saw the pain in Dominic's eyes.

"Hey." I said, I know it wasn't the best thing to say but it was all I could think of.

"Seriously? You just broke up with me over the phone and all you can say is 'hey'? Seriously Tyson you could've said anything else but hey." Dominic said looking my deep in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Dominic I know I hurt you and I didn't go about it the right way but I couldn't stand to see that look in your eyes the one you have right now like...... like I just stabbed you." I said quietly.

"SO YOU THINK TELLING ME OVER THE PHONE IS ANY BETTER? I'm sorry for yelling but do you realize how bad you're hurting me right now. Tyson I told you I'm not letting you go without a fight, I love you too much to let you just walk away." Dominic said.

"Dominic I'm sorry. I love you, but Seven...... Seven is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with." I reached around my neck and took off the necklace Dominic gave me when we first started dating, with that I saw Dominic's whole expression change from sadness to disbelief.

"Tyson don't do this to me." Dominic whispered.

"Dominic I'm sorry." I put the necklace in his hand turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm. Even though he was still injured, he was still a lot stronger than me. 

"TYSON!" Seven yelled jumping out Izayah's car before it stopped. Dominic let go of my arm as Seven came running up to the porch and stepping between me and Dominic. "Look I need to tell you something it's really important."

"Can't you see we were in the middle of a conversation?" Dominic asked pissed.

"Nigga you're on my porch so truthfully you can fuckin step, I gave you pass earlier today I really don't have it in me to let to slide again." Seven said, calmly. Seven turned back to be and started to say  something but before he could Dominic raised his arm about to hit Seven.

"SEV LOOK OUT!" Izayah yell, thank God for Seven's lightning fast reflexes because if Dominic would've hit him Seven probably would've snapped. Izayah, Iran, Jackson, and Gino all ran up to the porch to separate Seven and Dominic before things got outta hand when a white van pulled up. Everyone else was so preoccupied with Seven and Dominic that I was the only one to notice. The back door of the van slide open and before the scream of horror left my mouth the sounds of gunshots rang through the air...........