Seven 27

Alana was driving me crazy. It was a Friday night and she knew I had a game in the morning and she was calling me, because she wanted a pizza. Now usually I wouldn't mind getting her anything she needed but she wanted me to go all the way across town to pick her up a pizza from a specific place, I know I shouldn't be pissed but there was a Pizza Hut literally five minutes from her house. I got up and drove across town to get her pizza, and was instantly pissed when I got there because they were closed. I closed my eyes and counted to ten, before calling her, because I knew she was about to flip. I waited and as soon as she answered I braced myself for World War 3.

"Alana they're closed." I said quietly. At first she didn't say anything, so I figured she was thinking of ways to make this my fault. "Alana did you hear me? I said they were closed." I said again.

"It's fine Seven." She said quietly.

"Alana are you alright?" I asked worried about my son.

"Yeah I'm just getting another headache. I'm sorry for getting you out of bed, I know you have a game tomorrow. I'll just make me a peanut butter and banana sandwich." She said.

"Well I can still come bring you something." I said. Once again she didn't say anything. "Alana....... ALANA?" I yelled.

"I'm sorry I'm must have dozed off look call me tomorrow." She said hanging up. I shook my head trying to decide if I should drive over there then I looked at my clock and saw curfew was in six minutes. FUCK...............

The next game was one of the biggest games of the season. We were playing the defending National Champs, and if we could beat them then that would set the pace for the rest of the season. I still hadn't been able to play because they were worried about my arm. So I sat on the sideline watching my team play there hearts out. I knew this wasn't an easy win, so I was nervous, the last play of the game we were down by two but we had the ball.

"Hayes, I'm putting you in." My coach said calling our last timeout. "Look there going to expect you to go long but, I want you run about twenty yards then cut back, catch the ball and get us within field goal range." I didn't say anything I just ran onto the field, and did exactly what I do best which was win games.

Afterwards we were in the locker room celebrating. Everybody was hype, especially me. Jamar walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"You gonna let me get that dick tonight?" He said into my ear. I looked at him and smiled. I pulled my phone out to see if I had any missed calls and saw I had three from Alana. Ever since I found out about her blood pressure I was always worrying.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked as soon as she picked up.

"Seven just because I call you doesn't mean there's something wrong. Look Zaire showed up and he wants to take us out to eat tonight. Plus my parents are in town too, so I figured we could all go out." Alana said. I tried not to roll my eyes, don't get me wrong her parents were nice, the only thing wrong was they were old as fuck, and I hated being around old people too long, but her parents were real chill so I didn't mind

"Aight cool let me take a shower and I'll meet you at your place." I said hanging up. I looked at Jamar who was pissed. "Look I'm gonna have to make a rain check. My brother is in town and he want's to hang out." I said walking to the shower.

An hour later I pulling up to Alana's and saw her and Zaire standing on the porch laughing. I walked up and kissed Alana's stomach. Then gave Alana a kiss on the cheek, and Zaire a hug.

"So we're meeting my parents at the restaurant. So let's get going." Alana said. We all piled into Zaire's car and took off.

"Have ya'll thought of a name for my nephew?" Zaire asked. Me and Alana looked at each other and smiled. We had been having an ongoing argument about the baby's name.

"Well I've been thinking about Allen, you know mixing me and Seven's name. But your brother doesn't like it. He's convinced that I'm naming my baby Seven Jr." Alana said.

"Zai tell her that's not a bad name, hell I think it's a perfect name." I said hoping Zaire would take my side.

"No it's not, your brother doesn't like any of the names I came up with. I've tried Alan with an 'a', Allen with an 'e', Alven, Ala'ven...................."

"Eleven?" Zaire said laughin.

"No fucker, AH-LAY-VEN. I think it's unique. But Seven is adamant on Seven Jr." Alana said.

"What about Zaire after his favorite uncle?" Zaire said. Me and Alana looked at each other and shook our heads. "Well forget both of ya'll. What about middle names?" Again me and Alana looked at each other.

"Well we couldn't get past the first name so, we were going to wait until we had that figured out." Alana said.

"If ya'll come up with a middle name then maybe it will help with the first name. You said you were combining your first name how about your middle names too. Seven's is Alexander what's yours Alana." Zaire asked.

"Umm....................Lena." She said quietly. Me and Zaire started laughin. "Be quite I was named after Lena Horne." Alana said blushing.

"Aight what about Leander?" Zaire said and I instantly froze had to stop that.

"NO...... no............... hell no." I said letting them know that I wasn't having that option out there.

"Way not I think it's hot." Alana said considering it.

"Because that's Tyson's middle name." I said. After that everybody was quiet until we pulled up into the restaurant. It took damn near all my willpower not to think, ask or talk about him, and he still found his way into my conversations.

We walked into the restaurant and Zaire pulled me to the side while Alana went to look for her parents.

"I'm sorry Sev' I completely forgot." Zaire apologized.

"It's cool Zai' let's go have dinner with the dinosaurs." I said. Walking over and letting Alana's mom kiss me on the cheek. We all sat down and pretty much talked about sports and the baby.

"So have you thought of a name?" Mr. Brooks asked Alana.

"Actually we have, we've decided on Al'aven Lee Hayes." Alana said, I looked at her and she looked at me and gave me the 'just go with it look'.

"And have you two decided on the wedding date." Mrs. Brooks said just as I was taking a drink of water, which I ended up spitting out.

"What wedding date?" I asked confused looking at Alana and her mother.

"Well you surely can't have this baby out of wedlock." Mrs. Brooks said.

"Mother I am NOT getting married anytime soon. Besides I told you me and Seven are only friends." Alana said. After dinner was pretty much silent. Alana's parents told her they wanted to talk to her in private so I was left alone with Zaire.

"Sooooo can I be the best man?" Zaire asked.

"Fuck you Zai'. Do you have any idea why dad wants to talk to us all?" I asked changing the subject.

"Nah but he sounded stressed the last time I talked to him. Hopefully everything is okay like healthwise. I mean I don't think I could deal with losing him so soon after mom, y'know?" Zaire said.

"Yeah I know what you mean. But look I'll call you in the morning we can got out for breakfast or something." I said giving him a hug. "I love you big bro." I said.

"I love you too Sev', call me in the morning." Zaire said pulling off. I walked back up to my room ready for bed. I walked in the room and Jamar was sitting there n my bed with his mouth wrapped around one of the other football player's dick. He saw me staring and kept going at it. I shook my head and called Zaire to come get me because if I stayed there I was going to beat both there asses.