Tyson 4

I loved Seven, I mean I still love Seven but my love for him has been slowly growing lesser by the day. Despite everything we've been through I just couldn't continue to hurt him. You see most people don't realize that my love for Seven is a gift from heaven and a curse from hell at the same time. It's a gift because when I'm with him nothing in the world matters, the whole planet could cease to be and I would be content as long as I was with Seven. Now I say it's a curse because from the second we met, it's been as if the universe itself was trying to keep us from being happy, and in the end it was always me that hurt Seven the most. And I know that a lot of people think I'm selfish but I'm only 19, I think at this age I deserve to be selfish, deserve to experience new things, meet new people, break hearts, and have mine broken. But if I was really honest with myself as selfish as I should be, I'm not selfish enough to want to lose the one thing in this world that means the most to me.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize Seven was standing behind me until he wrapped his arms around my waist, and just like that everything I was just feeling melted away and the only that mattered was that I was in Seven's arms.

"Where'd you go this morning?" He whispered in my ear. It took me a minute to compose myself because I was ready to start ripping his clothes off right then.

"I had to run to my house. Why did you miss me?" I said turning around in his arms and kissing him on the lips.

"Tyson if I blink, for that tiny space in time I miss you." Seven said looking deep in my eyes.

"Damn can ya'll cut it out for like five minutes damn." Izayah said looking at us like we were crazy.

"Izayah I no your not talking because you and Jackson are always booed up at school." I said laughing.

"Oh like you're not..........." Izayah started to say but stopped. I looked at Seven and thank god he'd had started talking to Tion and didn't hear Izayah almost slip up. Okay I have a secret, and everyday it was getting harder and harder to keep and now that I was with Seven I felt bad for not telling him. I met someone, and before everyone starts to bite my head off, were only friends but my feelings from him are growing. His name is Dominic Levesque, he's from Lake Charles, Louisiana and he's a Senior Airmen in the Air Force stationed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. He's been in the Air Force for 4 years, been deployed three times, and was the definition of a southern gentlemen. I still remember the day we met.

Me, Izayah, and Jackson decided to go out we hadn't had a chance to really party since we got to Wright State, so we figured it would be a good idea. We went to this club call Masque which wasn't to far from campus. I wasn't really enjoying myself because well I wasn't really into the whole club scene, so I just sat in a corner listening to music when he walked in. It was if the entire room froze to acknowledge his presence, he was 6'3, 220 lbs of well toned muscles, his skin was the color of warm caramel, one of his friends said something to him and he smiled, and that's when I smiled. His pearly white teeth shined even in the darkness of the club. I watched him walk over to the bar right by where I was sitting, then he sat right next to me.

"Ayy let me get two Bud Light Platinum's." He said in a southern accent that lit a fire in my soul. I was so entranced that I didn't notice I was staring until he looked at me. "Damn you see something you like?" He said showing his pearly whites again.

"Oh my bad I just deep in thought." I said looking away.

"Oh okay, well I'll see you later." He said walking away then he stopped and came back. "My name is Dominic by the way." He said sticking his hand out.

"My name is......................"

"Tyson...... Tyson................." Seven said snapping his fingers in front of my face. I shook my head and looked at him. "You alright?" He said smiling.

"Yeah I was just thinking." I said trying not to look guilty

"Yeah I could tell, what were you thinking about last night?" Seven said quietly.

"Something like that." I said still not making eye contact, I felt really bad and I shouldn't I mean me and Dominic were only friends.

"Yeah well your phone has been going off for like the last ten minutes. You gonna answer it?" Seven asked. I pulled my phone out and checked it and seen like 3 missed text from Dominic.

DOMINIC / 11:42 - What's up baby boy.

DOMINIC / 11:47- Damn I hope u not sleep.

DOMINIC / 11: 58- Call me when you get this, I really need 2 talk 2 u.

I stood up and walked outside, not wanting everybody in my conversation. I called Dominic and smiled when he answered.

"Damn Ty I hope I didn't wake you up." He said.

"Nah I was just hanging out with some friends. So what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Well this is something that I should probably tell you in person, but I said fuck it. Tyson I'm missing you like crazy, I know you've only been gone like three days but damn I really miss hanging out with you." Dominic said seriously and I'm not going to lie I was missing him too.

"Yeah I miss you too I mean you're like an hour away you should come down this weekend." I suggested.

"I would but I'm working." He said sadly.

"Oh well maybe I can come see you................." I started to say until someone cleared there throat behind me, I turned and saw Izayah standing there. "Dominic I'll call you later."

"Aight man, I.......... tell Izayah and Jackson I said what's up." Dominic said hanging up. I turned and looked at Izayah.

"What?" I asked not meeting his eyes.

"Tyson look I'm finding it harder and harder to keep lying for you if all your going to keep doing is making it really obvious that you're keeping secrets." Izayah said pissed.

"Well what do you want me to do Izayah?" I asked.

"Well for starters pretend that you give a damn about Seven, that's my best friend and you got me keeping shyt from him. Dominic's a cool ass dude and I have nothing against him, but when you're around Seven you need to be focused on only Seven." Izayah said.

"I am focusing on Seven I just needed to take this call." I said.

"Tyson forreal like I didn't see you in there day dreaming about Dominic. And don't say you weren't because you always have that look in your eyes when you think about him. Look I'm going back inside before they start to get suspicious, just remember what I said." Izayah said.

"Whatever Izayah." I said walking back inside with him. Everybody at the table seemed to be enjoying themselves except Seven who just stared at me like he was pissed. I walked over to him and sat down. "You alright?" I asked.

"I'm good, just ready to leave." Seven said not looking at me.

"Well maybe we could sneak out of here?" I suggested. As hard as he tried not to Seven started smiling then as quickly as it came it was gone.

"Oh I don't believe this shit." Seven whispered. I looked to where he was looking and got pissed. Coming through the door was Raymond and two other people. I knew one of there names was Desjuan, and I couldn't tell who the other person was because they had a hood on. Then Raymond saw us and walked over.

"Well I'll be a bitch looks like the gangs all here. Hey Seven." Raymond said waving at Seven. Then the third person dropped there hood and I was shocked to see Gabriel.