Seven 55

I'm not going to lie and say that I was lonely without Ala'ven, because I was. Now that he wasn't here it seemed like I didn't have anything to do, no crying baby waking me up at all hours of the night, hell I even missed changing his pissy diapers. I really didn't remember who I was before Ala'ven was born, now that I had all this free time I didn't know how to spend it. Monroe was cool but I felt like he was hiding something from me, it seemed like he always had to leave whenever we started getting intimate. I sat in my room throwing a rubber ball against the wall when there was a knock at the door. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8 p.m. Monroe already told me he had to work that night so I knew it wasn't him, and most of the guys from the team were already out partying, I got up and walked downstairs to open the door.

"WHO IS IT?" I said with my bat in hand.

"Tyson, now open the door it's cold as hell out here." Tyson said from the other side, I started to panic the only thing I was wearing were some boxers and they weren't hiding anything.

"Uhh hold on let me......" I unlocked the door and ran upstairs. I couldn't let Tyson see me lke that, even though he has before we weren't together and I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. "COME IN!" I yelled from the top of the stairs.

I came back downstairs in some basketball shorts and a tank top, when I got in the living room I was shocked to see Tyson, Dominic, and Amir all watching t.v., Izayah sat in the corner of the room with his head down.

"Umm what's going on?" I asked confused. Izayah was the only one who didn't  look up when I spoke.

"What's bro." Amir said looking at me smiling. His smile threw me off guard for a second, usually whenever he was with Tyson and Dominic he would sulk.

"What bring's ya'll to Michigan?" I asked sitting down.

"These niggas seem to think I need a babysitter, they think I've been unstable since Tion got shot." Izayah said from the corner of the room. If I didn't see him speak I would've thought he was a stranger, he sounded sick.

"Okay what's that got to do with me?" I asked confused. Then it hit me they wanted me to watch him. "Hold on seriously?" I said pissed. Not because I didn't want to do it, but because I had other shyt to be worrying about than watching a grown ass man.

"Seven, we wouldn't ask if it was serious." Dominic said looking me in the eyes. It's only for like a month.

"Seven look I don't know where you and Izayah disappeared off to the night Tion got shot but that was when Izayah started acting different, and I'm 99% sure you know what's going on with him." Tyson said peering into my soul with eyes that made me weak. We both knew that Tyson knew more than he was saying, and  pretty much didn't have a choice in the matter. It drove me crazy that he still had a way of making me want to do anything to please him.

"Alright man whatever Zay you can stay in the extra bedroom upstairs. Now what? I mean did ya'll really drive four hours just to drop Zay off or do ya'll wanna party?" I asked smiling, I wasn't usually the type to go out but I needed to get out the house hell the only thing I did now was go to class.

"Hell yeah let's go out." Dominic said jumping up.

"I wanna go to a strip club." Amir said. I looked at him and shook my head smiling.

"Nigga you realize you with four gay niggas?" I asked laughing. "If we do go to a strip club I wanna see niggas not bitches, is that okay with you?"

"I mean I'm just trying to drink." Amir said quietly. Dominic looked at him for a second then back at me like he was trying to figure something out.

"So do you know of any strip clubs that are all male?" Dominic asked. I thought about for a second and couldn't think of any, then it hit me.

"Nah, but I know this bar that's having male strippers tonight. Ya'll trying to go?" I said.

"Fuck yeah." Dominic said. "Alright we're going to go find a hotel and change then we'll be back in like two hours and we can roll out."

"Why don't ya'll just stay here? I got plenty of room." I suggested. Dominic looked at Tyson, and Tyson nodded.

"Cool I'm about to take a shower. Tyson you wanna join me?" Dominic said, Tyson smiled and followed Dominic to the guest bathroom.  Leaving me, Izayah, and Amir alone.

"Well I'm going to us the shower upstairs." Izayah said quietly leaving me with my little brother, god that was weird to think about.

"So Amir....... how's everything been?" I asked sitting next to him. Amir was sulking again. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Now you see why I don't like that nigga Tyson." Amir said quietly.

"No, not really." I said honestly.

"Come on Seven, be serious the whole time you were standing there talking that nigga was staring at you like he wanted to suck your dick in front of all of us." Amir said and I started laughing that was some shyt Tiana or Dallas would say.

"Nah I didn't notice, but just chill I'm not thinking about Tyson." I said truthfully. "Look I've already showered so I'm going to change please don't do anything stupid." I said looking him in the eyes. Amir nodded once and turned back towards the t.v..

After everybody was dressed and ready to go we all hopped in Amir's Yukon and headed out, I could tell Amir was still pissed about Tyson but he played it off well enough for nobody to notice except me. We got to the club and it was packed, there were people everywhere. Tyson and Dominic went to go dance and Izayah and Amir went to the bar leaving me alone.  Then some random dude grabbed my arm and started twerking on me, I was getting into until some dude got behind me and started grinding against my ass.

"Sorry bruh it ain't that kind of party." I said walking away leaving the dudes to dance. I started to head over to the bar when everybody moved around the stage. I took a seat at the bar and tun my attention to watch.

After about an hour the last dancer came out the first song was  ''Twerkaholic' by B. Smyth. I'm not going to lie the nigga could move, by far the best dancer tonight. Then the music switched to 'Dance For You' by Beyonce I started to feel my dick get hard as fuck, I found myself moving closer to the stage just as the music switched to 'Drop It Low' by Ester Dean. The Dancer and my eyes met and I felt the wind get knocked outta me, as me and Monroe stodd staring eye to eye.