Seven 13

I laid in my bed with my good arm behind my head and my fucked up arm across my chest. I'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't pissed about my arm, because I was but that was the least of my worries. In fact all I could think was 'him'. I tried and tried to push him from my head completely but that was damn near impossible. I found myself thinking about the day him, Izayah and Jackson came to the hospital to visit me. The day he told me flat out that he didn't want to be with me, and the most we could ever be was friends. I felt like he wanted to tell me more but he didn't. Fuck it. If that's how he wanted to play then fine I wouldn't sweat it. But as quickly as those thoughts came they were gone and I found myself missing him again. Maybe I should just move on find myself someone to take my mind off of Tys...... I mean 'him'. Before I could think more on the subject my phone started ringing. I picked it up and saw that it was DAT BITCH. I sent her to voicemail like I had the past four times she had called. I wasn't going to physical therapy anymore. What was the point? I took away all her power when I went to my coach and told him that it wasn't working out and I would feel better training on my own, once I got his approval I stopped answering that evil bitches phone calls and text messages. Alana wasn't a bad person unless it had to do with physical therapy then she became outright evil. I grabbed my pain pills off my dresser and was about to take one there was a knock on my door. FUCK. I thought I wasn't trying to deal with anyone today.

"You gonna get that?" My roommate Jamar asked me. I just looked at him and didn't say anything. "Okay whatever." He said walking to the door and answering it. "What's up Alana?" I heard him say. FUCK just what I need, this bitch popping up whenever she felt like it.

"What's up Jamar? Is he here?" She asked. Me and Jamar made eye contact and I pretty much told him to get rid of her.

"Uh nah he left.... man what are you doing?" Jamar asked. I looked up and Alana was standing in the middle of the room looking at me.

"Mr. Hayes this is the third appointment you've missed." She said with her arms crossed. I just laid there looking at her. God she was sexy, but still a bitch. "Look Mr. Hayes quit wasting my time if you're not going to show up the least you could do is call and let me know."

"Well listen I'm not going to be there tomorrow or the next day, or the day after. I talked to my coach and he approved it so really your services are no longer required." I said smugly.

"You see that's where your wrong, you are my patient so until I feel that you are done you'll be with me three times a week. And if your coach thinks he can override my decision then all I have to do is make one phone call, and your coach will be gone by yesterday." Alana said looking at me.

"Yeah right you don't have that kinda pull." I said calling her bluff.

"You must not know who my parents are, you see all these nice things you have in your room, these nice dorms you stay in, that nice cafeteria you like to eat in that's because my parents are very important Alumni to this school, all I have to do is call them let them know that your coach is stepping on my toes, they call the dean, he dean calls the athletics director, are you getting the point." She said smiling.

"Whatever do what you have to do." I said.

"Okay I didn't want it to have to come to this but......." I watched her pull out her phone and call someone. "Yeah he still not listening....... okay thanks." She said smiling at me.

"Who was that?" I asked sitting up.

"Oh you'll see." She said smugly. Three minutes later there was another knock on the door. Alana didn't even say anything she just opened it and my heart dropped. FUCK, was all I could get out as my brother Zaire and sister Zakiya walked into the room. I can't believe this bitch went and called my brother and sister.