Seven 34

We got to my house and the first thing I noticed was Izayah's car. Truthfully I wasn't sure if I was ready to see him just yet, because I was still really pissed that he let Fabian live....... well not even that I was more pissed about the fact that he didn't tell us the truth. But I knew we'd have to address the issue sooner or later, so I might as well get it out the way. I told Alana to go get Izayah while I waited in the car, I needed to talk to him away from everyone's listening ears. Five minutes later Izayah came outside his usually cocky demeanor was clouded by uncertainty. When he got in the car neither one of us spoke I just drove, and I kept driving until we reached The Tunnel, I hadn't been to this place since that night and I felt that Izayah needed to understand why I was so pissed. I didn't say anything, and I could tell I was making Izayah nervous.

"Seven look I'm sorry for lying to ya'll. But I need you to understand, I........ I couldn't become a killer. I couldn't become like my dad." I didn't say anything I just got out the car and sat on the hood, a few seconds later Izayah came and sat on the hood too.

"Zay look right there." I said pointing to a place on the ground. "That's the spot...... that's the spot where I thought I was going to die. Do you have any idea of all the nightmares I've had and that I'm still having because of that dude?" I asked.

"Seven I get where you're coming from, but I need you to see it from my eyes too. You're my best fuckin friend, so you know almost better than anyone of the effect that seeing my dad killed my mom had on me." Izayah said.

"Zay but why would you keep something like that secret from us, from me your so called best friend?" I asked.

"I'm honestly not sure Sev' can I give you an answer in a few days?" Izayah said. I thought about it for a second maybe a few days I'd be thinking clearer.

"Yeah, I can give you that." I said sticking out my hand and we did our secret handshake. "So how's Tyson handling it?" I asked getting back in the car.

"He handled it better than Tion. If Zaire, Dallas, Iran, Gino, and Jackson hadn't been there when Tion got home I probably would've got my ass whooped." Izayah said laughing.

"Damn it took all of them to hold Tion back?" I said laughing too.

"Man you know how he is, it's always the quiet ones that you need to watch out for. But Tyson's in town, you wanna go talk to him?" Izayah asked.

"Nah I'm trying to give him some space." I said, thinking about how much my hand was itching to call him.

"Seven I think this trumps any agreement you and Dominic had." Izayah said. I didn't say anything I just let it weigh on my mind for a few minutes.

Before I could think too much on the matter we were back at my house. I looked up on the porch and saw Iran, Tion, and Gino all waiting for us to get back. I could tell from here Tion was still pissed but he was calming down. We got out the car and I could tell they were wondering what happened but me and Izayah just walked in the house. I saw Alana holding Dalisa and Gino's daughter Diana. I walked over to her and smiled she looked just like my mom.

"Tion when's Mireya supposed to get here?" I asked as Tion walked through the door.

"Tomorrow morning and before you ask yes she's bring the twins." Tion said walking into the kitchen I tried not to smile at the attitude he had but that shyt was funny.

"I still can't believe ya'll had twins." I said walking behind him. Hell we all were shocked even the doctors. Here we are expecting a baby girl instead we get a girl and a boy.

"Yeah me either but I love my kids, they're the most beautiful babies in the world." Tion said smiling proudly.

"I thought you said my daughter was the most beautiful baby you've ever saw?" Tiana said walking in the kitchen. I tried not to roll my eyes but her ass thought she had to be the center of everyone's conversation.

"She was until my babies were born and the more that I think about it Iriana is starting to look like Iran so all that Hayes cuteness she had is pretty much gone you might want to invest in a mask for her." Tion said and I started laughing.

"What the fuck ever Tion. I can't wait for your goofy looking as kids get her." Tiana said crossing her arms.

"What you just say?" Tion said walking up on Tiana.

"Nigga you heard me." Tiana said and they started wrestling right in the middle of the kitchen.

"Man ya'll better cut that shit out." Zaire said walking in the kitchen with us. Tion and Tiana stopped instantly but they were still laughing. "Seven Alana wants some McDonald's so hop to that, and before you even start talking shit I'm not asking you I'm telling you." Zaire said looking at me smiling. I didn't even feel like arguing.

After I got all her food we were all sitting in the living room eating. Trying to figure out why our dad wanted all of us together.

"Maybe he got another kid, I mean he's been M.I.A for like 18 years, so who knows." Dallas said.

"Nah I don't think that's it, maybe he's sick." Zakiya said. I started thinking about what they were saying and tried to process both options. The thought of having another sibling scared the fuck outta me, but the thought of losing my dad right after he came back into my life scared me even more.

"Well whatever it is it must be important." Tiana said.

"Well no shyt." Dalisa said. We all started laughing, we pretty much enjoyed each others company, until Alana told me she wasn't feeling good and was going to lay down.

"Aight I'll be up in a second." I said. I stood up to follow her to my room when my phone started ringing, I looked down and saw that Monroe was calling me, I tried my damnedest not to smile but I couldn't help it.

'What's up dude?" He said. Damn I loved his voice.

"Nothing chillin with my fam. What's up with you?" I asked.

"Nothing bored as fuck, but if you with your fam then I won't keep you." He said.

"Nah you good I need a break from them anyway." Tion looked at me and shook his head, I didn't say anything I just walked outside. "So you were bored and decided to call me? I don't know if I should be hurt or flattered." I said laughing slightly.

"Nah I've been meaning to call you, I was just nervous." Monroe said.

"You should never be nervous to call me, ever." I said and I could feel him blushing through the phone. "So what's your story?" I asked as everybody started walking outside. I covered the phone and asked where the were going.

"Out nigga." Iran said.

"Man ya'll not leaving me here with all these bad ass kids." I said.

"Zakiya and Alana are here." They said leaving me standing there.

"I'm sorry Monroe, now where were we?"

" You asked me what my story was and I said there's nothing to tell I'm just a dude from Detroit who just so happens to like dudes." Monroe said.

"What no crazy exes, no stalkers, homicidal tendencies?" I asked.

"No, no, and hell no." He said laughing.

"Damn you seem to good to be true, I might just have make you mine." I said in a joking way, but was dead serious. "Look when get back to Ann Arbor I think we should......" Before I could finish I heard Alana scream my name. "Look I'll call you back." I said hanging up and ran upstairs. "Alana what's wrong?" I asked.

"Seven I think my water just broke." Alana said I said looking between her legs expecting to see water but there was nothing but blood........................