Tyson 57

I was conflicted. Ever since Seven kissed me after Tion was shot he's been on my mind day and night, it was like that kiss ignited something I had thought wasn't there anymore, it felt like the first time all over again. I tried to forget about it but then I had to dig myself into a even deeper hole by kissing him again. Just thinking about the kiss made my lips tingle and I could feel my lips slowly curling into a smile. I needed to get Seven off my mind, I glanced over at Dominic who was sleep in the passenger seat then I looked at Amir as he drove and our eyes connected and all I saw was pure hatred. What was his deal? His eyes were the complete opposite of his older brother's whenever I looked into Seven's eyes I saw nothing but love but Amir's there was nothing but hate. Before I knew it we we're pulling up to Dominic's house, I looked at Dominic who was still sleeping peacefully and really didn't want to wake him.

"Dom ayy bro wake up we here." Amir said gently shaking Dominic there was something familiar in his voice it almost reminded me of when Seven would wake me up. When Dominic's eyes opened he looked around until his eyes landed on me then he smiled.

"Damn already, Amir bro you mind taking Tyson home I gotta be at work in like an hour." Dominic said rubbing his eyes.

"Nigga I gotta be at work too, why can't he stay here?" Amir asked pissed.

"Because Tyson has school in the morning and I don't think I'll be up in time to get him up, plus you don't have to be at work for like three more hours. Please bro do this for me." Dominic asked. Amir looked like he was about to argue but Dominic said thanks, gave me a kiss and ran inside. Before I could even get all the way in the front seat, Amir started blasting his music. We pulled off and I was already tired of his attitude and was about to get to the bottom of all this.

"What the fuck is your problem with me?" I asked turning the music off, Amir looked at me and smiled.

"I'm going to tell you exactly what I told Seven...... I don't like you because you're a slimy ass nigga. At first I wasn't going to say shyt about you cheating on Dominic because I didn't have any proof but now I'm 100% sure, I just gotta find a way to tell Dominic." Amir said his eyes never leaving the road.

"W...w.... what are you talking about?" I asked nervously.

"Look don't play dumb with me I saw you kissin Seven last night and that's not even the first time it happened is it? The night Tion got shot you kissed him too didn't you?" Amir asked. "You know what I'm not even going to get into this with you........"

"Okay first of all Seven kissed me the Tion was shot, and second why are you always in me and Dominic's business?" I asked.

"Fuck you Princess." Amir said, I could tell he was getting pissed.

"No you probably wish it was Dominic fucking you don't you?" I said pissed off. Amir pulled the car over and put it in park.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY CAR!" Amir yelled. I didn't waste anytime I jumped out and slammed the door.

"You wanna know I think the real issue you have with me is? You can't stand the fact that I'm with the one person you can't have." I said sure of it, I should've known Amir had a crush on Dominic. Amir got out the car and walked towards me.

"MAN FUCK YOU TYSON!" Amir yelled. "The only reason I haven't beat the fuck outta you yet is because of Dominic and Seven. But I guarantee once they both find out you're trying to play both sides of the fence they're both going to be done with your loose......" Before he could finish I punched him dead in the mouth, I honestly didn't think it was going to do anything to him but the look in his eyes told my he was pissed. Amir raised fist to punch me and I closed my eyes but the punch never came when I opened my eyes. Jackson was standing there holding Amir back.

"WHOA...... calm down Amir, Tyson go wait in the car." Jackson said, I thought about saying something smart but thought better of it. After Jackson talked to Amir for a few minutes, Amir shot me one last hateful look and sped off.

"Damn Ty what was all that about?" Jackson asked.

"I messed up and kissed Seven last night and Amir saw us." I said trying to down play the situation. Jackson didn't say anything as he drove.

"You know you have to tell Dominic right?" Jackson said. "Look I love Seven like a brother but ya'll need to stop doing whatever it is ya'll are doing. Dominic is a good dude that loves you so you better tell before Amir does."

"Jackson I know and you're right but Seven has this pull on my heart. I'll call Dominic and let him know." I said sadly.

"Nah this is something you have to tell him in person." Jackson said pulling up to my apartment building. I went inside and waited until Dominic got home, I swear it seemed like time sped up while I was waiting, the I heard keys in the door, and Dominic walking in.

"What's up babe?" Dominic said once I saw him standing there looking like a gift from heaven he walked over to me and kissed me on the lips then I immediately started to tear up.

"Dominic could you please sit down." I said trying to keep my voice from cracking.

"Tyson look Amir already told me about you punching him in the face, I'm not mad so please don't cry." Dominic said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Dominic did Amir tell you why we got into it?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"Nah he just told me to ask you. What's up what happened?" Dominic asked.

"Dominic I fucked up last night I......... last night I kissed Seven." I said quietly. I looked at Dominic who looked calm but I could see a storm building in his eyes.

"You kissed Seven......... is that all you did?" Dominic asked quietly.

"Yes that's all that happened." I said, Dominic got up and started pacing around the living room. "Dominic I'll understand if you want to take a break from me, hell I wouldn't be shocked if you never wanted to see me again." I said getting ready to take the engagement ring off.

"Tyson I swear to god if you take that fuckin ring off we're through. I get it........ Matter fact no I don't get this pull he has on you but if you think I'm going to give up without a fight then you're wrong. You stood by me when all that shyt happened with my captain so I'm going to stand by you."

"Dominic I'm sorry it'll neve................." Before I could finish there was a loud knocking at my door. Dominic got up and answered the door.

"Hello my name is Detective Wells this is my partner Detective Bratton we're looking for Tyson Brown." Detective Wells said, I got up and walked over to the door.

"I'm Tyson how can I help you?" I said nervously.

"We'd like to ask you a few questions in regards to the murder of Gideon Brooks." Detective Wells said and I felt like my heart stopped damn how an this night get any worse.