Izayah 21

For the first time I was the first one ready to leave. These niggas always saying that I'm always late but they're just as bad as me. I was just about to say fuck it and leave them when Tion pulled up in his rental with Seven, Alana, Mireya, Gino and Dalisa. Now we were only waiting on Tyson and Dominic. Iran,Tiana and Jackson were all sitting on my porch still half sleep. They all got out with bags of food and I got even more pissed, they really went to McDonald's and didn't call and let me know, hell I was hungry too. Seven looked at me and smiled then handed me a bag of food.

"I was about to go off on all of ya'll." I said smilin. "Have ya'll heard from Tyson?" I asked stuffing my face.

"Nah I figured he'd be here already." Seven said trying to hide the worry in his face. I was just about to call them when I saw Dominic's Corvette pull into the parking lot. Good now we could leave. When Tyson got out the car I could tell he was beyond pissed, and Dominic looked guilty as fuck.

"Are ya'll ready?" Tyson said with an attitude.

"Yeah so we have two Expeditions, who's riding with who?" I asked. After Tyson made it perfectly clear that he wasn't riding with Dominic. The groups were divided up into Me, Seven, Iran, Tion, Jackson and Dominic. And in the other one Tyson, Tiana, Dalisa, Alana, Mireya, and Gino.

Finally we were on the road, I felt kinda bad for Gino because he was stuck in a car with women for the next 6 hours. He was supposed to ride with us and Dominic was supposed to ride with Tyson but obviously that didn't happen, so I decided to ask why.

"So Dominic what's wrong with Tyson? He looked like he was ready to cut your dick off." I said laughing. Dominic didn't say anything at first then decided to tell us.

"Well you remember how I was telling you about that Captain I was fucking with before I met Tyson?" Dominic said, and I nodded my head. "Well the day of the cookout I was supposed to work but he cornered me and we almost fucked but I stopped it. Last night I told Tyson about it and he freaked out, I tried to tell him nothing happened but he wasn't trying to hear me." Dominic said looking out the window. My eyes met with Seven's through the mirror and for the slightest space in time I could've swore that nigga smiled.

"Don't worry about it all you gotta do is give him some time and he'll be good." Tion said. Again I looked at Seven and he looked pissed, but I was quickly as it came it was gone again.

"Seven you aight? Your'e pretty quiet back there." Iran said smiling. Seven looked out the window and smiled.

"I'm trying to sleep but ya'll niggas won't shut the fuck up." Seven said closing his eyes. "Let me know when it's my turn to drive." Seven said and instantly fell asleep.

We would've been here an hour ago if the girls didn't have to stop every thirty minutes to piss. But we finally got there and started trying to figure out where everybody was sleeping. I mean it was a seven bedroom cabin but it house 20 people, which was good because I would've hated being super close to all of them. We walked around and found out that it had 5 king sized beds, 2 queen sized, 4 twin sized, a big ass BBQ grill, a fireplace, Game Room, Hot Tub, jacuzzi, pool table, and washer/dryer. We had already decided that me and Iran would get a king sized bed, so everybody else would have to fight for the other three. Jackson would most likely be sleeping with me and Tiana would be with Iran.

"Aight we'll have to be fair, I got a deck of cards the first three people to pull a king get's the other three beds. Will do it as teams, Me and Mireya, Seven and Alana, Tyson, and Dominic, and Dalisa and Gino." Tion said. We all watched Tion shuffle the deck like a pro and told Mireya to pick a card. We all watched in disbelief as the first card she pulled was the king of hearts.

"BOOM! In all of ya'lls face." She said kissing Tion on the lips.

"Aight D, your next." Tion said to Dalisa. Once we got to the last four cards. Dalisa and Gino got the other king bed so Tyson, Dominic,Alana and Seven were the only people left to draw. Tyson pulled the 3 of spades which meant that there were two kings left and Seven was next to draw. Seven smiled because he knew he had a 2 out 3 chance of pulling a king. It was quiet as Seven turn the card over revealing the 2 of clubs. The look on his face was priceless. Dominic was up next so it was pretty much over, Dominic grabbed the last two cards flipped them over.

"Tough luck buddy." Dominic said smiling. Tyson was so happy he forgot he was pissed at Dominic and kissed him on the lips.

"Aight, aight whatever. Look we need to decide what we're eating tonight. So who going to get stuff to throw on the grill?" Seven asked. Tiana, Dalisa, Alana, and Mireya all said they'll go. So it was pretty much the men left. "Aye make sure ya'll stop by the liquor store." Seven said as they pulled off.

Everybody went to there rooms to unpack. I was in my room when Jackson walked up behind me. I turned an looked at him and smiled.

"You know that jacuzzi is looking pretty nice." Jackson said taking his shirt off.

"Babe I didn't bring anything to go swimming in." I said. looking at him.

"Neither did I." Jackson said as he stripped completely naked. I smiled and admired his body. Damn my baby looked sexy, I love his little chocolate ass. I stripped down to nothing, followed him outside to the jacuzzi and got in with him. Jackson was sitting on the other side of the jacuzzi until I pulled him over to me.

"You know I love you right?" I whispered in his ear. Jackson responded by grabbing my rock hard dick and started gently jacking me off. "Fuck" I whispered against his neck.

"I love you too Izayah." Jackson said turning to kiss me on the lips. We were just about to start getting really explicit when........

"Really? We haven't even been here an hour and ya'll already going at it." Iran said standing on the patio looking at us.

"Man go somewhere ol' cock-blocking ass." I said pissed.

"I was actually coming to tell you that we're about to start grilling and your definitely helping. So put some fuckin clothes on and come downstairs." Iran said walking away.

"Well that was embarrassing." Jackson said smiling.

"I guess we'll have to finish this up a little later tonight." I said kissing him and getting out. Jackson got out to and followed me into the room. I bent over to pick up my towel, and Jackson smacked me on the ass.

"I couldn't resist." He said smiling, I swear there was something about the way he looked at me that always got my dick hard.

"See what you do to me?" I said pointing to my dick. Jackson didn't say anything he just walked over to his towel and started drying off. "Jackson." I said walking over to him. "I love you." I said kissing him.

"ZAY HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Iran yelled. I gave Jackson one last kiss and got dressed to go downstairs, all that was going through my head was I couldn't wait for later tonight.