Izayah 25

I've done a lot of fucked up things in my life. But in truth I didn't regret most of it, but there are two things in my life that I do regret the first being I didn't tell Aaron I loved him more. Even though I was with Jackson, Aaron still had a piece of my heart. The second thing was.......... before I could think too much on it Iran found me walking around on the trails. I looked at him and smiled. If I knew anything it was that Iran had my back 100%, and I loved my twin unconditionally.

"So I talked to Tiana, and she pretty much told me that she wasn't sorry for calling out Jackson." Iran said.

"Figures, I don't see how you deal with her." I said laughing. Tiana was a trip, but that's exactly how I expected her to be.

"I love her, just like you love that nigga Jackson. Zay look I know you're pissed that Jackson didn't tell you about him fucking with Gabriel, but like he said that was before ya'll started talking so you need to get over it." Iran said, I looked at him and shook my head.

"You know Mark Goldstein just came to visit?" I asked Iran.

"Yeah I saw him, look Zay I don't trust that nigga. But at the same time we really don't know what his intentions are. So I think we should wait and see how this plays out." Iran said and I agreed with him. I didn't trust Mark either, but he really hasn't done anything suspicious......... yet.

We walked back to the cabin and I saw Jackson sitting on the porch, waiting for me. Iran didn't say anything as he walked in the house. I walked over to Jackson sat down, and took his hand in mine.

"Look I'm not mad that you were with Gabriel, I mad because you kept it secret from me. I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other? I just want us to be honest with each other." I said, feeling slightly guilty because I was keeping a secret from him, Iran, Seven, Tion, Gino...... pretty much everybody.

"I know Zay and I'm sorry for not telling you. Do you forgive me?" Jackson said looking me in the eyes.

"Nah I don't." I said then I kissed him on the lips "Okay now I do." I said laughing. "So what's up with your boy Gino? I swear that nigga is so secretive and shyt always disappearing. That nigga probably got more secrets than all of us put together."

"Gino's my best friend but lately we haven't really been talking, he's so caught up in Dalisa and their baby that I guess he's more focused on that than anything else." Jackson said.

"Man I don't know what it is about them Hayes women, think about Zakiya's husband Kenny jumps through hoops for her, Iran is probably one of the toughest people I know and I swear he's scared of Tiana, and now Gino be on some secret squirrel type shyt for Dalisa. I just don't get it." I said.

"I don't see why not you met my mom, they act just like her." Seven said walking outside and sat down with us. " But yeah I see your point them niggas is whipped."

"Nigga we were having a private conversation." I said pushing him gently.

"Yeah well maybe you try and sit somewhere that anybody sitting in the living room can't hear you." Seven said pushing me back.

"Whatever but it's good you're out here. What the hell kind of witchcraft does your sisters do to have these grown ass men running around looking like idiots." I asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine. But have ya'll decided where ya'll want to eat tonight?" Seven asked.

"Yeah there's this place called the Bullfish Grill I hear it's pretty good." I said.

"Man I hate seafood, pick somewhere else." Seven said.

"Well I want seafood, and I'm pretty sure Iran does too." I said then I called Iran outside. "Bro what you think about seafood tonight?" I asked him.

"Oh fuck yeah." Iran said. I looked at Seven and smiled, then Seven shook his head and called Tiana.

"What do you want big head." She asked Seven.

"So these niggas is talkin about eating seafood tonight, what you think about that?" Seven asked her.

"Iran I hate seafood." Tiana said looking at Iran, then Iran looked at me.

"Oh I don't believe this shyt. Iran are you serious?" I asked pissed.

"Sorry lil bro happy wife......." He started to say but I cut him off.

"Happy life, I know dad use to say that shyt all the time. Man I can't believe you turned on me that quick." I said pissed.

"Well I'm going to go change." Tiana said she turned to walk away, but her phone started ringing. "What's up Kiya?" Tiana asked. I started to think something was wrong with my niece Iriana. "Are you serious when did this happen, oh my god that's horrible well I'm going to shower because were going out to eat I'll call you later." Tiana said hanging.

"What did Zakiya want Tiana?" Seven asked.

"Oh nothing just that Raymond was found dead and from the looks off it he was raped too. Well I'm going to get ready see ya'll in a few." Everybody looked shocked, I mean Raymond wasn't my favorite person but still that's pretty fuck up.

"Damn that's cold, I wonder who would do some shyt like that?" Seven asked. Then I felt a cold shiver down my spine and I was instantly taken back to second regret and all I could think was I should've pulled the trigger.