Seven 60

I pulled up to my house with a smile on my face. These last few days all I could think about was Tyson and even though me and Monroe were sorta talking nothing was set in stone.If anything me and Monroe were only friends, we flirted a lot but we'd never done anything sexually. I walked in expecting a house full of people but the only person there was Tiana, she looked at me and rolled her eyes. I walked over a kissed her on the cheek.

"EWW Seven move you play too damn much." She said wiping her face. I sat on the couch next to her and took the remote.

"So where is everyone?" I asked flipping through the channels.

"Well Iran, Gino, and Dalisa went somewhere with the kids, Zakiya is probably at her house, Dallas is probably in class and Zaire is out doing stuff for his wedding." Tiana said snatching the remote and turning to Love and Hip Hop. We sat there watching this dumb ass show for about two hours before I spoke again.

"So why are you here I mean don't you got a house?" I asked trying to piss her off, which worked.

"First of all I have every right to be here as you do, besides nobody has really been staying here and truthfully this is the only place that actually feels like....... like home." Tiana said sadly.

"Yeah I know what you mean. It's like whenever I'm here everything seems right." I said quietly.

"So how's my nephew?" Tiana asked. I immediately began feeling sad I missed my son so much.

"He's good I talked to Alana's parents before I left Ann Arbor. I'm going to see him in a few weeks....... So Tiana I need you to be honest with me, do you think I have a chance of getting Tyson back?" I asked seriously.

"OH MY GOD!" Tiana yelled, I just sat there looking at her like she was retarded. "I completely forgot about this sale that was going on today. I'll talk to you later Seven." Tiana said jumping up and running to the door. "Oh and Sev if you want an answer to your question why don't you ask him yourself since he just pulled up with Jackson and Izayah." I got up and walked to the door just as Jackson and Izayah pulled off. Tyson gave Tiana a hug and walked to the porch.

"What are you doing here Ty?" I asked smiling. Tyson didn't say anything as he walked past me and into the house. "So you just gonna ignore me?" I said watching him take his jacket off.

"Well if you let me get comfortable I'll explain everything." Tyson said taking off his shoes. "So.... I can't go home because well I don't have one anymore. I don't wanna go to my mother's because well... I just don't wanna be over there." Tyson said.

"So why didn't you go to Dominic's?" I asked.

"Me and Dominic well we just got into a big argument and well right now we're taking a break until we both can figure out what we want." I tried not to smile but couldn't help it.

"Tyson a break seriously? I mean how many times are you going to try this break thing before you realize it doesn't work. It didn't work with us, and it won't work with you and Dominic. So tell me the real reason you're here." I said walking up to him.

"Because this is probably the one place I feel safe and because I know I have clothes over here." Tyson said nervously.

"You feel safe in this house? Don't you remember Tion got shot right outside." I said.

"How is Tion?" Tyson asked trying to change the subject.

"He's fine now answer the question, why do you feel safe in this house? It's no more secure than your parents house." I said.

"No it's not this house it's....... it's wherever you are that I feel safe." Tyson said. "Look I really need to shower so could you please, just this once control yourself." Tyson said seriously.

I tried, I really did just but just the thought of Tyson completely naked just a few feet away from me was enough to send me over the edge. I got up and stripped naked before following my growing erection towards Tyson. I walked in the bathroom and Tyson was oblivious to the fact that I was in there, he was to busy singing along to Chris Brown's 'Drown In It' I stood there smiling because he was totally into the song. I slowly step in the shower behind him and grabbed his waist. Tyson jumped and almost slipped out the shower.

"SEVEN........ what the hell are you doing?" Tyson asked trying to escape my grasp but I wouldn't let go.

"I don't know......... but it feels right." I said taking the washrag and started washing his back. "I don't know what we're doing, like you literally just broke up with Dominic and I'm kinda talking to someone right now. But whenever I'm with you I feel complete and nobody does that for me." I said truthfully. Tyson didn't say anything , he just let me clean his body from head to toe. We got out the shower and Tyson left the bathroom without saying anything. I followed him into my room and watched him dry off. "So you're just not going to talk to me? Like why are you here you could've gone to your brother's house but you came all the way over here and for what Tyson? Matter fact now that I think about Ty'ree lives closer to the hospital." I asked getting pissed. Tyson looked at me smiled, which pissed me off even more.

"So you're getting mad?" Tyson said walking up to me and pushing me. "So you mad now Seven? Huh?" He said pushing me again. I clenched my fist because I was so close to punching him in the face. Tyson smiled one more time and turn around giving me a perfect view of his ass. That's when I lost all reasoning. I pushed Tyson down on the bed and let my tongue find his hole. Tyson tried to fight me but I found his spot and watched his body go limp. Tyson fought, squirmed, and call me everything from A to Z, but I couldn't stop. Tyson somehow managed to get free and stood up.

"I'm sorry it's been a while." I said breathless. Tyson walked over and pushed me up against the wall, which took me by surprise. Then he dropped to his knees and slowly lick the head of my dick sending a cold shiver to my soul. Then he slowly started sucking my dick, never once giving me a chance to catch my breath. I felt the cum building, I tried to tell Tyson but he wouldn't stop he just kept going until I nutted, but even then he never once stopped sucking. "Ty please...... I....... can't......" I said as tears of pure joy fell down my cheeks, my legs were trembling, heart racing, I was in a state of bliss that I've never before felt. I pushed Tyson off my dick and ran to the corner of the room.

"I'm sorry it's been a while." Tyson said mocking me, as he wiped some left over cum off his lips and licked it. That alone gave me my second wind, I got up and stuck my tongue down Tyson's throat stealing the air from his lungs as we fell on my bed in a tangled mess of passion.

My growing dick found Tyson's hole and it felt as if I wasn't just making love to his body but his soul as well. Tyson's hands found my muscular ass pushing  me deeper into him. I closed my eyes and relished in the feeling of being home. I slowly grinded my hips giving Tyson everything I had with expert precision. I knew Tyson's body better than I knew my own. So I knew from how tight he was that either Dominic wasn't fuckin him right or not fuckin him at all, I was cool with both because at the end of the day Dominic only had him temporarily.

I fucked Tyson in every position possible leaving him barely conscience. I looked Tyson in the eyes and he was staring at me in a way I haven't seen since the first time I told him I loved him. I slide all ten and a half inches of my dick inside Tyson and moved his hand from my back to my heart.

"You feel how fast my heart is beating?" I asked long strokin Tyson, he nodded his head never breaking eye contact. "My heart is trying to break out of my chest to get back to it's rightful owner." I said kissing Tyson on the lips. "I'm tired of being apart, and I understand you have some things you need to work out but I'll be waiting for you Ty..... I'm not going anywhere." I said looking into his eyes and stroking him at the same time. Tyson wiped the lone tear from my eye and pulled my face towards his.

"I love you Seven." Tyson said quietly. "And I promise you won't have to wait long." As he said that I could feel the second nut building, I exploded just as the door opened................