Amir 47

As I sat next to Joseph all I kept thinking about was, what I'm I doing here? I didn't even like this dude and here I was sitting in his car going who knows where. I felt my phone start to vibrate in my pocket and looked to see that Dartanian was calling me, I ignored his call and continued to look out the window. Every so often I would glance over at Joseph who would be discreetly looking at me out the corner of his eye. We pulled up to a big house in the middle of nowhere and I saw some cars parked in front of it. Joseph got out and I reluctantly followed. We walked inside and I saw all of Joseph's boys sitting around smoking and drinking.

"Look who decided to show." Joseph said proudly. He put his hand over my shoulder and lead me into the house. "Let me introduce you to everybody. You already know Chris, Trent, and Silas. This is Malcolm and Jason. Jason's my little cousin." He said pointing to the two who's name I didn't know. Malcolm the one who talked to me earlier simply shook his head and looked down as if he felt bad for me.

"Joseph can I talk to you outside real quick." Chris asked him and Joseph seem to be having a silent argument with their eyes.

"Alright." Joseph said with a smile that I instantly didn't trust. "Amir walk with us." Joseph said, and Chris looked pissed.

"Alone." Chris said, then Joseph got pissed. He rushed over and pushed Chris against the wall.

"Chris you seem to forget who is running thing around this bitch, so let me remind you it's me not you and if I want this nigga to come with me then that's what's going to happen." Joseph said, I looked around the room and everybody was acting as if they didn't see what was going on. "Now let's go talk."

Joseph, Chris, and I all walked outside a couple of feet from the house, and my phone vibrated, when I looked down I saw that I had a text from Dartanian.

DARTANIAN: Amir I'm sorry about earlier, I think we should talk. Please call me back.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at Joseph and Chris who looked close to coming to blows.

"I don't see why it has to be that nigga. Every dude in the school wants to be apart of our gang and you had to pick the one nigga that doesn't." Chris said as if I wasn't standing there.

"Because I like his heart, he's not afraid of us like them other niggas. Plus there's something about him." Joseph said turning towards me and licking his lips. I needed to get away from them because I felt like I was listening to lovers argue.

"Ayy I'm going to go get something to drink." I said walking away as I got closer to the house that stopped me in my tracks.

"Joseph why can't I be enough for you?" Chris said. I turned around and Chris was rubbing Joseph's face.

"Look I have needs and right now what I need is Amir's little sexy ass. I told you when we first started fucking around that we weren't a couple and if you can't deal with that then you can be replaced." Joseph said kissing the palm of Chris's hand. I walked in the house and tried to process what I was hearing. Them niggas actually were lovers, and that nigga Joseph had a crush on me, I needed to get the fuck outta here then I realized that I couldn't leave because Joseph drove. FUCK, what did I get myself into.

"You alright?" Malcolm said walking over to me.

"Yeah I just need some water or something." I said, Malcolm went and got me a bottle of water.

"Look you really shouldn't have come, now that you're here there's no turning back Joseph has you right where he want's you." Malcolm said sadly.

"And where exactly do I want him Malcolm?" Joseph said appearing out of nowhere. Malcolm looked shook, Joseph had that same smile he had earlier before he chocked out Chris.