Intro

TYSON

I woke up with my boyfriend's hard dick pressed against my ass, I smiled slightly. Last night was......... too much for words. I rolled from under him and limped to the bathroom. I was kind of glad he was woke to see this he already had a big enough ego. I got in the shower trying to make as little noise as possible, because I knew if he heard me then round six was going to start right here in the shower. I washed my body as quickly as possible and got out, I walked back to my room and saw that he wasn't in bed anymore. I looked around and saw that all of his things were still in the same places they fell when we started last night. Then I felt two strong arms wrap around my body.

"Why didn't you wake me up." He said as he kissed my neck. I felt my knees getting weak. No man had ever had this effect on me since my ex.

"You know exactly why I didn't wake you up Dominic. We're both running late as it is without you trying to start some shit you know won't end until later today." I said turning and facing him, GOD this man was too sexy for words. He was perfect, his skin color matched mine perfectly, his jet black wavy hair was nicely tapered, just like his mustache, and the tattoos going up his arms added to his sex appeal, he kinda reminded me of Devin Thomas. Dominic went and got in the shower, smiling. After twenty minutes, Senior Airman Dominic Levesque walked out. I loved seeing him in his uniform, to me that was when he was the sexiest.

"Babe I'm trying to see you when I get off." Dominic said walking over to me and kissing me on the lips.

"Dominic you know I would love to but, I'm going home today or did you forget?" I asked. The look on his face told me everything I needed to know.

"Damn that's today? Fuck I really wanna see you, cause you know I'm going to be busy these next few weeks."

"Columbus is only like an hour away whenever you're done you can just come up there and meet my family and friends." I said trying to compromise.

"Aight but damn Ty how I'm I supposed to wait a month before I can taste you again?" Dominic said licking his lips.

"Well I'm sure you can manage." I said grabbing my bags.

"So is uh........ uh Seven going to be coming home for summer break?" Dominic asked. I met his eyes and truthfully I didn't have an answer, but I hoped like hell he wasn't because for the life of me I couldn't shake the fact that a part of me still loved Seven.

IZAYAH

Thirty minutes that's how long I've been waiting outside this niggas last class. I swear it was the last day of freshmen year, there couldn't be that much shyt to talk about. I swear if I didn't love this nigga I would've left already. Man I hope Tyson's ass was ready because I was trying to be on the road in the next hour. Just as my patience was starting to break people started pouring out of the building, but I only had eyes for one person. Jackson walked out the building like he owned the place, I swear I love this dude to death. He walked over to me ignoring all of the questioning looks and kissed me on the lips.

"Took you long enough." I said smiling. No matter what he did I couldn't stay mad at him for over thirty seconds.

"My bad dude, you know as well as I do that damn class is drawn out as fuck. But did you talk to Tyson?" Jackson asked getting in the passenger seat.

"Nah I called but he didn't pick up. He probably laid up with Dominic's ass. I promise if he's not ready when we get there his as is going to be on the next Greyhound." We pulled up to Tyson's dorm and saw him standing outside talking to his boyfriend Dominic.

"So have you told Seven yet?" Jackson asked. I already knew what he was referring to, the fact that I haven't told my best friend that his ex was seeing someone else.

"Nah that's not my place. But remember Tyson broke up with Seven, so he should be the one to tell him not me or you." I said looking at him.

"Whatever Zay, I'm not going to say shyt but you know Seven will be home tomorrow morning and I just hope that he doesn't explode when he finds out." Jackson said.

"Who doesn't explode?" Tyson said sliding into the backseat.

"Uh...... Gino I forgot to pick some shit up for him and you know how he get's when he doesn't get his way." Jackson lied smoothly.

"Oh......... well whatever it is we can pick it up on the way home. I'm trying to get as far away for Wright State as possible." Tyson said. If I would've known the drama that was going to take place this summer I would've stayed my ass on campus.

SEVEN

I did a quick check of my bags to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything, this would be my first time home since November and I would really hate to forget anything in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Man I couldn't wait to get home, Tion would be home next week, Dallas and Zaire were already there. Izayah called me last night and told me they'd be home today, and Tys.......... fuck why was this dude still on my mind. It had been eight months, I thought I had moved on. Fuck it I walked outside and almost crashed into the girl. I'm not going to lie this girl was drop-dead gorgeous she looked exactly like Eva from America's Next Top Model.

"I'm sooo sorry I wasn't watching were I was going and I wait............... you're a guy?" She asked.

"Last time I checked." I said smiling.

"Well listen, I need some advice. I got my boyfriend a present and I need a male perspective on if it's the right gift or not." She asked me.

"Well maybe you should be asking one of his friends. I mean I really don't know what your boyfriend likes." I said still smiling.

"Well here just look at it and tell me what you think." She said pushing the box in my hand. I opened the box and saw a a white stick with a plus on it. I felt my heart drop I hoped like hell this wasn't what I thought it was.

"Alana are you trying to tell me that......... you're.......... that you're pregna............" I couldn't get the words out.

"No Seven I'm trying to tell you that we're pregnant." My girlfriend Alana said........... But wait let me go back, let me explain to y'all how my life changed forever...............