Seven 2

I stepped off the plane and the only thing that was going through my mind was Tyson, man I couldn't wait to see him. Damn four months was a long ass time especially when that person was in your every thought. When I got to the passenger pick up, I saw Zaire's car but there was only one person inside. Damn this is the welcome home I get? I walked over to the car and Zaire popped the trunk without getting out, okay this is really getting old. I haven't even been home yet and I'm already getting shade. I got in the car and looked at Zaire.

"What's up Zai'?" I asked. Zaire didn't say anything or even look at me he just turned his music up and pulled off. I started to cuss his ass out, but I was too tired to be dealing with him and his attitude.

We pulled up to my house and a lot of memories came flooding back, some good, some bad, but this was home and after what seemed like an eternity it felt familiar. That was until I noticed there weren't any lights on. Okay I get these niggas throwing me a surprise party. For a second there I was kinda worried, but now I understood. I got out the car and grabbed my bags, walked towards the house and prepared myself to be surprised. I looked back and noticed Zaire was gone. Whatever. I walked inside and looked around and didn't see anybody I walked in the kitchen expecting them to be in there, nothing. I went to the basement and the same thing. After walking all over the house and realizing that nobody was there I said fuck it and decided to go to sleep. I walked to my room and as soon as I walked in the smell of vanilla hit my nose. I couldn't help but smile, I knew that scent anywhere hell as much as I've been thinking about him, I should've known that he'd be here. When I looked at my bed I noticed a small body laying between the covers, snoring slightly. I just sat there and watched him for a minute then he moved a little just enough for the covers to move and exposed his ass. Then it was over, it was like I was in a trance and couldn't stop myself. I took off all my clothes and went over to him and snatched the covers off of him, and he still didn't move which was fine with me because I already knew how to wake him up.

The first taste was torture, it was like being sober for over a decade then having a shot of the strongest alcohol out there. The second taste was was pure heaven, after that I couldn't stop myself. My tongue dove deep inside Tyson's ass, I felt Tyson start to move under me I pinned his body to the bed so he couldn't move, I heard Tyson start to moan and that encouraged me to go harder. I was eating his ass with no remorse for him or myself, I was addicted.

"OHMYGOD!" Tyson screamed out. "Seven please." I already knew what he meant. With a great deal of effort I removed my tongue from Tyson's ass and grabbed a condom. Before I could put it on Tyson grabbed my dick and started to suck, as soon as my dick entered his mouth my knees buckled. Tyson started laughing but never stopped sucking. Two minutes later I felt the nut start to build in my dick, I couldn't go out like that so I pulled Tyson off my dick started kissing him. I needed to gain control again. "What's the matter?" Tyson said smirking at me.

"Oh you think you got jokes." I said turning him over, and rubbing my dick up and down his ass. "We'll see who's laughing in a minute."

"Oh a minute that's all you got?" Tyson said. I guess I was going to have to show him better than I could tell him. I slid the condom on and put the first two inches of my dick in him and smiled when he let out a small gasp.

"Oh you quiet now, what's wrong Ty you can't take it?" I said trying not to cry out, his ass was ridiculously tight, with a little bit of difficulty I slid two more inches in.

"Fuck you Seven." Tyson said with his face in the pillow, alright I was trying to be nice but he kept trying to play me like I was a bitch or something so I slid the last six inches in, and Tyson cried out. Hell I was about to cry out too, but thankfully I didn't. I pulled Tyson close to me and didn't move.

"I could stay like this forever." I whispered in Tyson's ear. After a few minutes Tyson started moving back and forth on my dick. I grabbed his waist and started meeting him stroke for stroke. I was in a state of bliss, if this was how my entire break was going to be then I was probably not going back to college. Somehow Tyson ended up on top of me, he started riding my dick alternating between going fast and slow, rotating his hips in big circles the small ones. I felt my toes start to curl.

"Damn Ty....." Was all I could manage. I pushed Tyson off my dick and moved to off the bed. I needed to catch my breath. Tyson looked at me and started laughing so hard he was crying. I felt like a punk, then I looked at him I mean really looked at him, his body glowing in the moonlight. I was lost, Tyson stopped laughing an looked at me. It was an intense stare down, Tyson motioned for me to come back to bed with his index finger, I crawled back in the bed I got on top of Tyson. My dick found his hole without in guidance from either one of us. I started stroking Tyson with small strokes. My eyes never leaving his. I watched the tears build up in his eyes and spill over, I kissed every single one away. I knew exactly what he was thinking but there would be time for that later right now the only thing that mattered in the world was us. Tyson closed his eyes, and I smiled.

"Ty open your eyes." I said my lips just over his, Tyson opened his eyes and smiled. "I fuckin love you." I said sincerely.

"I lov........." I pressed my lips against his cutting him off. I felt Tyson's nails going into my back again, I knew tomorrow I would have a bunch of scratches, but it was completely worth it. I started to pick up my pace. The sweat dripping from my body on to Tyson's. I felt the nut fighting it's way back to my dick, but I couldn't nut, not yet not until I knew Tyson had first. I moved my dick around until I found Ty's spot, once his back arched I knew I had. I grabbed him dick and started stroking it while pounding his spot. Tyson's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he shot his nut all over my stomach and his. After that I released the nut that had been building for four months. I collapsed on Tyson's chest and started kissing his neck.

"Let's go shower." Tyson said. I forced myself to roll over, I pulled Tyson to his feet and as soon as his feet hit the ground he almost fell but I caught him.

"You alright?" I asked laughing.

"Fuck you Seven." Tyson said laughing a little. I picked Tyson up and carried him to the bathroom.

"You like that work daddy put in." I asked turning the water on, and getting in. As soon as the water hit the scratches on my back I knew I had.

"It was cool nothing special." Tyson said lying through his teeth. Tyson looked at me and smiled. "I missed you Seven." He said quietly.

"Yeah right, if you missed me you woulda at least called." I said slightly pissed.

"Seven I thought we agreed that we wouldn't contact each other while we were on break?" Tyson said rubbing the washcloth across my chest.

"True but I thought we would still at least be friends I mean what you couldn't call, or pick up when I called." I asked.

"Seven you don't know how hard it is to get over you I........" Tyson started to say but I cut him off.

"So you're trying to get over me?" I asked pissed.

"Yes, but I can't. I can't enjoy anything if you're not there." Tyson said.

"Maybe that's a sign that we're supposed to be together." I said smiling.

"How do we know that if all we know is each other?" Tyson asked. I was done with this conversation. I washed up and got out, as I was drying off Tyson walked in. "Seven I...... I want us to be together, but not at the expense of us growing to hate each other. I thought this break would be good for us but it's only made me miss you more."

"Okay........ is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"I'll have to think about it. But I'm tired so I'm going back to sleep since you thought it would be a good idea to wake my up." Tyson said taking the covers off my bed.

"Where is everybody at?" I asked.

"They wanted to give you the house to yourself tonight they'll be here in the morning." Tyson said laying on my bed ass naked. I smiled and got in bed with him.

"So now what?" I asked.

"We enjoy each other until we go back to school." Tyson said rubbing his ass against my dick.

"Aight." I said tired of this whole back and forth between us.

"Oh and Seven....... Welcome Home."