Izayah 9

Me and Jackson sat in the car for like two hours waiting for Tyson to return from talking to Seven. While we waited me and Jackson pretty much didn't say anything, I guess he could tell I had a lot on my mind like the conversation I just had with that lawyer. I was really worried about what my parent's estate was, I mean I knew my parents were loaded but, me and Iran had been getting $2000 a piece every month from there estate since we were like 13, so I just figured they wanted to tell us that there was no more money left over. I really wasn't tripping because I saved up a lot of it, but still that money had come in handy. For the first time in a while I was unsure about anything, unsure about money, unsure about my future, unsure everything that was going on with my life. Me and Iran had decided to meet with Mark Goldstein in a week, it could be good or bad I was just ready to put the memories of my parents in the past, there was no good reason to keep looking back. Before I could think too much more on it Jackson put his lips to mine and kissed me sweetly. After we were done I just looked at him and smiled.

"What was that for?" I asked. There was something about the way he looked at me, that made my dick hard.

"I can tell you're worried about something, so that was my way of reassuring that everything would be okay." Jackson said rubbing his hand across my dick. That's when I really started smiling.

"Whatchu doin?" I asked rubbing his face. Jackson didn't respond he just climb over to the driver seat and straddled my lap. "You really want to do this in the parking garage?" I asked a little scared, but mostly excited because I've never really done anything in public before.

"You talk too damn much." Jackson said kissing me then he pulled his shirt off. We sat there kissing for like five minutes, then Jackson pulled my dick out.

"Damn you wild man." I said smiling. Before we could do anything further Tyson opened the back door. Jackson tried to move too fast and ended up hitting his head on the roof of my car. I started laughing.

"What were ya'll.......... Oh my god ya'll are nasty." Tyson said pretending to throw up.

"Whatever we were just talking." I said still trying not to laugh at Jackson. "So how'd your talk go with Seven?" I asked.

"I told him everything he needed to know, he know's were just friends now. He's fine with it he just wants me in his life." Tyson said. I could tell he wasn't telling the whole truth but it wasn't my business so I left it alone.

"Aight, let's get home, me and Jackson got some unfinished business." I said smiling at Jackson.

The next week, I was sitting in Red Lobster, with Iran and Iriana. I swear I loved my niece she was the most beautiful baby in the world. Me and Iran had been sitting here waiting for this dude for like an hour, and I was ready to leave.

"Have you talk to Gino or Seven?" I asked.

"Nah...... well I talked to Seven, but you Gino's but be M.I.A. I swear that dude is so secretive, like we be chillin and he'll get a text then disappear." Iran said.

"Yeah Gino is a weird one." I said smiling.

"So what you think this is about?" Iran asked giving Iriana a biscuit.

"I really don't fuckin know but......." I started to say but Iran cut me off.

"Zay can you quit cussing in front of my daughter?" Iran said irritated.

"Man she can't even tell us apart." I said smiling.

"Yeah she can my baby knows who her daddy is, don't you Booboo." Iran said tickling Iriana.

"You want to put that to the test?" I asked smiling.

"What did you have in mind lil bro?" Iran said smiling deviously.