Dominic 22

I was up before everyone else. I had to go on my early morning run, I usually ran five miles every morning to keep my body in shape. Plus it gave me time to think, and I had a lot to think about. Last night was something I hadn't experienced in a long time I actually had fun, I mean real fun. Everybody was relaxed no drama just all of us enjoying each other's company. As I started to tie my shoe I heard somebody walking down the stairs. I turned around and Seven was putting on a Michigan Wolverine Jacket. He looked at me and nodded his head. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. This was the first time I was somewhat alone with Seven and truthfully I was kinda nervous.

"What are you doing up this early?" Seven asked after chugging the water.

"Nothing about to go on a little run, what about you?" I asked.

"I was about to do the same thing, I hear there's some pretty good trails around here I figured I check them out." I said putting my Air Force Jacket on.

"If you want we can run together, I mean I always do better when I have somebody chasin' me." Seven said smiling as we walked out side.

"Yeah I guess we could, but if anything you'll be behind me." I said smiling back.

After that we took off running, I'm not going to lie there was a few times where I had to sprint to catch up to Seven, dude was pretty fast. But I wasn't going to lose to him, he may of had speed but I had endurance, I could run for days. On the last mile we were pretty much neck and neck. I saw the end of the trail decided to use my last bit of energy to sprint. I started to pull away from Seven, but he wouldn't give up. We reached the end of the trail at the exact same time. Both of us were out of breath but it was a good run.

"Damn man I needed that run." Seven said laying on the ground and closing his eyes. I took the time to actually look at him, he wasn't a bad looking dude and I could see why Tyson was attracted to him.

"Yeah it was a good run. So you ready to head back?" I asked. Seven sat up and looked at me.

"Yeah but I'm not running I'm still feeling the affects of drinking last night." Seven said sticking his hand out, and I helped him to his feet.

We started walking back to the cabin neither one of us saying too much. I guess he wasn't a very talkative person, so I decided to strike up a conversation.

"So how do you like going to Michigan?" I asked.

"It's pretty cool, I mean it' has one of the best law schools in the country. I've been thinking about going into pre-law....... you know your the only person I've told that too." Seven said. "How do you like the Air Force?" Seven asked.

"Probably the best decision of my life, the money is good, I get to see the world, what else could you ask for?" I said.

"Yeah your apart of the world's biggest gang." Seven said laughing, and I sorta laughed too, because I've never heard anybody say that.

"Nah I'm done with the gang life, so you plan on joining any fraternities? I heard they're everywhere at Michigan." I said.

"Nah I'm not about that Greek life, I'll leave that to Dallas. I'm just trying to get through college, and possibly play for the NFL, if that doesn't work out I'll have a degree in law to fall back on. I'm just trying to provide a good life for my kid." Seven said.

"So what do you hope it is?" I asked.

"I don't know. I mean a boy would be great, I don't think I could handle a girl and if she's anything like Alana then hell no." Seven said and we both started laughing.

"I know this is kinda personal but how did ya'll meet?" I asked.

"She was my physical therapist. She was a complete bitch, and I was an asshole. I guess we sorta just clicked." Seven said. "How did you and Ty meet?" He asked.

"We met in this club, but was just in passing. Then it seemed like everywhere I went he was there so we started talking. It's like you said I guess we just clicked." I said. "How did you and Tyson meet?" I asked and Seven started laughing.

"Damn I'm surprised he didn't tell you. Well I was about 15 and he caught me breaking into his house." Seven said and I started laughing too.

"Man that's unreal, you gotta be making that shyt up." I said as we walked up to the cabin.

"Nah I'm dead ass serious, it was weird he caught me then made me food. But that was a while ago, he seems happier now the last two years of our relationship was crazy, he thought I cheated on him, hell I did too but I was drunk and nothing happened after that it was like a roller coaster. Eventually he just stopped." Seven said, the pain in his voice was evidence that he wasn't over Tyson, which was understandable how could you just stop loving someone like that...... you can't.

"So Ty tell's me you're deploying?" Seven said.

"Yeah I leave in September. I don't know how Tyson will handle it, this is the first time I'll be deployed since we've been together. Most relationships either get stronger or completely come to an end." I said truthfully.

"Tyson's strong he'll be able to handle it." Seven said, I was about to say something else when the door opened and Tyson walked outside with Tiana. I guess they didn't see us sitting there because they were running there mouths.

"I really don't like that bitch and I really thinks she trying to trap my brother." Tiana said. Me and Seven looked at each other.

"Tiana, Seven is not an idiot. If there was any doubt in his mind that it wasn't his baby, then he wouldn't be putting on this show of them pretending to be a couple. Hell even I can see that he doesn't really like her like that." Tyson said. Then Seven cleared his throat. They both looked up stuck on stupid.

"Aaannnnddddd scene. Good job Tyson we'll continue part two of BUSTED later right now I gotta go." Tiana said running to the car leaving Tyson with me and Seven.

"What are ya'll doing up this early?" Tyson asked trying to play off what he just said. Seven didn't say anything he just walked back inside the cabin. "Seven wait......."

"Tyson what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" Tyson asked confused.

"Why would you say some shyt like that? That was pretty fucked up." I said.

"No what's fucked up is you hanging with my ex-boyfriend behind my back." Tyson said and I got pissed.

"You invited me here Tyson. You wanted me and Seven to get along, and now you're feeling some type of way because we actually are. Come Tyson you can't be serious..... look we'll talk about this later. I'm about to go take a shower." I said leaving Tyson on the porch.

When I got inside the house I heard Seven yelling.

"WHY THE FUCK IS TYSON AND TIANA SAYING THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO TRAP ME? ALANA SERIOUSLY IF THAT'S NOT MY BABY LET ME KNOW NOW." Seven yelled. I looked up as Tion and Izayah ran down the stairs so naturally I followed and hoped like hell Seven wasn't about to kill that girl.