Tyson 29

I can't begin to express the joy I felt when I was alone. Don't get me wrong I missed Dominic, and I missed Seven, but I finally understand what I was trying to teach Seven, but in the end Dominic ended up teaching me. I needed to learn to be alone, but not lonely. I still had Jackson and Izayah, sometimes. But I was happy by myself, well at least until I fell asleep...... Once I was sleep the dreams came and confusion set in, sometimes I dreamed about Dominic and Seven. The dreams about Seven were black and white, quiet, but full of unspoken passion, but he was gentle, as he's always been with me. Other times it was Dominic, full of bright colors, loud, with burning love that matched Dominic's adventurous personality. In dreams was the only time I could have both of them, but when I woke up reality sunk in and I realized that I was going to have to let one of them go.

Was it possible to be in love with two people? Both of them were amazing guys. Seven was my first love and put up with me and even though we've been through a lot he still loved me. Then there was Dominic who stuck by me even though I was still in love with Seven. God this was confusing. I got out of bed, and decided to go to the movies. I pulled up and decided I needed a comedy, I walked inside, got my ticket and took a seat. I was five minutes into the movie when I felt something hit the back of my head. I turned and didn't see anybody but a group of teenage boys, an old white couple and two people kissing and from where they were sitting there was no way it could've been them. I turned and then heard someone laughing, then something hit the back of my head again but this time I was ready for it. I turned just in time to see Izayah and Jackson duck under the seats.

"Oh my god you two are so childish." I said moving back to sit with them.

"I'm sorry Ty I just couldn't resist. But what are you doing here by yourself, looking lonely as fuck." Izayah said smiling. I swear sometimes he could be so stupid.

"Um because I'm single." I said looking at him.

"Oh right............... So do you wanna go get something to eat after this?" Izayah asked.

"Yeah you should come Tyson, I mean I know we haven't really hung out in a while because we've been busy, but we're still friends." Jackson said.

"Sure why not." I said.

After the movies me, Izayah, and Jackson went to Steak and Shake. It was actually fun I mean this is the most fun I've had in a while, at least with other people.

"So Tyson have you thought about who you're going to pick?" Izayah asked. Of course I had, that question was on my mind every night.

"No I haven't I'm just going enjoy being single for a while. I mean Dominic has been gone for three month, and I've had virtually no contact with Seven." I said picking at my fries.

"That's weird I just talked to Seven the other day." Jackson said. I tried not to let me get me down but it kinda did.

"Yeah and Dominic called me just last week." Izayah said, okay now I was really depressed. Then I realized I shouldn't be, this was the reason for the whole separation so that I could learn to enjoy myself.

"That's cool but I'm just trying to enjoy being by myself." I said.

"That's good." Izayah said. "Are you going to finish those?" He asked pointing at my fries, I smiled and passed them him.

"So what are ya'll doing after this?" I asked.

"Actually Iran, Gino, Dalisa, and Tiana are coming over to play spades." Jackson said.

"Oh and I wasn't invited." I said smiling.

"Of course you are. Now let's get out of here." Izayah said standing up.

Later that night we were all over Izayah and Jackson's place enjoying each others company. But if I was honest with myself then I had to admit that I was kinda sad seeing everybody with somebody but me.

"Dalisa you look like you're going to bust any day now." I said touching her stomach.

"I'm actually overdue if my water doesn't break next week then they're going to induce my labor. I'm just ready for this little girl to get here already, I'm as big as a house." Dalisa said.

"Baby you look beautiful." Gino said kissing her.

"So Tyson when does Dominic get back?" Tiana asked. The whole room froze and stared at her. "Why are ya'll staring at me like that it was a innocent question." Tiana said looking at all of them ready to challenge the first one to say something smart.

"I have no idea. Ask Izayah he seems to know more than I do. Besides me and Dominic agreed on a trial separation and when he gets back I'll decided if I want to be with him or.................." I couldn't bring myself to say his name in front of his siblings.

"Look Tyson step outside with me." Tiana said, we got outside and she started. "Look Tyson I love you you're my best friend. But Seven is my brother and even though he irks me to no end I love him. Dominic is a good guy and truthfully you should be lucky to have both of them but you need to choose." Tiana said truthfully.

"Tiana I know but I love them both." I said.

"But who can you see yourself happy with? You and Seven have more problems than a little bit but in hindsight you to were perfect together. Then I'm sure you and Dominic have had your problems but I can tell he is head over heels in love with you." Tiana said. I couldn't speak, pulled her into a hug and kissed her head.

"Thanks." I said.

"But if you want my honest opinion then I would pick Dominic because he was beyond sexy." Tiana said.

"Oh my god Tiana be quiet." I said. She looked at me and I could tell she was pissed. If there was anything Tiana hated more than ugly shoes was being told to be quiet or to shut up, then she smiled.

"Well well Tyson it's good to see you finally grew a pair." She said walking back in the house.

After hanging out for two more hours, I realized it was time to go once Izayah and Jackson tried to slip away unnoticed. I pulled up to my apartment and froze when I saw someone standing on my porch. At first I thought it was Seven, then I noticed he had on an Air Force uniform and was a lot shorter. My heart started beating fast, I felt myself getting sick. I walked over to him and he was turning around to leave.

"Umm can I help you?" I asked just above a whisper.

"Are you Tyson?" He asked with an attitude. Since it was dark outside I couldn't really make out his features but his eyes were so familiar.

"Yes can I help you? Is Dominic........ is Dominic......." I could't get it out.

"Dom is fine, but that's actually what I came to talk to you about." He said and I could see the anger in his eyes, then it hit me I knew why his eyes looked so familiar. Because they were exactly like Seven's especially when he was angry. "Let's go inside and talk."