Seven 62

As me and Izayah drove to the address that Mark sent us a million and one things were going through my head, and at the very front of all these thoughts was Tyson. When I asked him to marry me I wasn't expecting him to say yes.... hell I wasn't expecting him to walk away either, but the more I thought about it the more sure I became that I really wanted to marry him. Then there was Amir, I mean we just really started to understand each other now he was moving half way across the world, at least Dominic would be there and maybe they could help heal each others heart because I knew once Dominic found out about me and Tyson he was going to be pissed and hurt, and even though me and Dominic weren't the best of friends I still felt bad that I was taking Tyson from him.

"Ayy Sev we here bro." Izayah said, I looked at the place and realized it was an apartment building. Me and Zay looked at each other and understanding passed between us, neither one of us trusted the situation.

"I don't like this Zay, we really shouldn't be here." I said nervously. I didn't trust that Mark dude, the last time I saw him I didn't like the way he stared at me like I was a piece of meat.

"Yeah I don't either Seven, but what choice do we have that nigga is holding that whole Gideon thing over our head. He said he didn't want money, maybe we should just talk to him see where his heads at maybe it won't be all that bad." Izayah said.

"Aight man." I said getting out the car. We walked into the building and instantly somebody walked up to us and handed us a key to the penthouse suite. Me and Zay looked at each other again, yeah this was getting more suspicious.

As we got inside the elevator I began to sweat, I really shouldn't be here. I began to think about everything I was throwing away, my son, Tyson, college, my family. It seemed as if the elevator was moving at a snails pace, giving me more time to think of ways to get out of this. Then we stopped. I looked at Zay and saw he was calm as cucumber and that gave me strength, usually Izayah looked to me to be the calm one, now the roles were reversed. As we stepped inside the penthouse the first thing I noticed was a table set with four chairs. Then I heard a door open.

"Mark I'm getting restless when are these friends of yours going to get.........." Fabian stopped in the middle of the hall and looked at me and Izayah with pure fear in his eyes. All the nerves and fear I was feeling melted away and was replaced with pure rage. I ran towards Fabian and tackled him to the ground and proceeded to beat his ass without mercy, Fabian was no match for my raw strength, or my anger then I felt someone pull me off of Fabian, at first I thought it was Izayah but when I turned it was that dude Mark.

"Gentlemen please." Mark said with a smile. "Fabian if you would be so kind as to go clean the blood off your face and then joined us at the table, we'll be waiting here Seven and Izayah will be on their best behavior when you get back." Fabian looked at Mark confused but most of all he looked hurt and betrayed then walked back to the room he just came out of. I looked at Izayah who was still in the same exact spot he was when he walked in trying to process everything. I walked over to him and grabbed his arm.

"Zay......... ZAY, get your shyt together. We need to hold it together." I whispered in his ear. Izayah nodded and looked at Mark who stood there with an amused look on his face.

"Izayah, Seven please sit." He said walking over to the table and sitting down, me and Izayah walked to the table and sat across from each other so we could watch whenever Fabian came back. A few minutes later Fabian came back out and the first thing I noticed was his arm in a sling, then I remember Tyson telling me Amir thought he shot him. I smiled slightly and made a mental note to thank Amir when I saw him.

"What the fuck is he doing here Mark?" Izayah asked. Fabian sat down at the table in between me and Zay looking at the table not meeting none of our eyes. I thought back to the very first time I saw him, the arrogance, the superiority, the aura of money, I didn't get any of that looking at him now. Now he looked defeated, stressed, and nothing like that dude that walked into Tyson's birthday dinner all those years ago.

"Well Izayah. I've called you all here to mediate the problems between the three of you." Mark said still smiling.

"Are you fucking serious? This nigga has caused me nothing but pain since the day I first laid eyes on him. He shot my fuckin brother, tried to kill me several times, hurt Tyson, tried to kill Tyson's boyfriend, set Tyson's house on fire......." I said getting more pissed as I went on.

"Tried to kill Jackson." Izayah added.

"I could go on for hours about all the shyt he's put my through, but it's taking everything in me not take this knife and stab him in the fuckin throat." I said looking at Fabian.

"That's all well and good, but I don't need you to be friends, I just need you all to work together. One time thing and all debts will be squared." Mark said cutting into his food.

"And what makes you think we'l do it?" Izayah asked.

"Because I have enough evidence to place all three of you at the scene of Gideon's murder. Now we could discuss this in greater detail but I really don't have the time. Now Seven, Izayah are you in?" Mark asked.

"You mean we have to work with this nigga?" Izayah asked Mark nodded, me and Zay looked at each other having another silent conversation. "Good look with that." Izayah said standing up and as soon as we did two men walked into the room.

"Mr. Gibson please sit down." They said holding up their badges.

"I'm sorry where are my manners. Izayah this is Detective Wells and Detective Bratton there the ones in charge of Gideon's murder. So when I asked you if you were in...... you really didn't have a fucking choice." Mark said with an evil glare in his eyes. Izayah sat back down and looked at me, we were stuck and Mark knew it.

"Aight man what do we have to do?" I asked defeated. Mark looked at me again and I could see the lust in his eyes and that made me nervous.

"I need you to go collect some money for me." Mark said nonchalantly.

"That's it? Just go collect some money for you and we're good?" I asked.

"Well I have one more thing, but we'll discuss that once you get the money. Detectives Bratton and Wells will be watching to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible." Mark said.

"Okay how much money are we talking?" Izayah asked.

"The gentlemen you'll be collecting from knows how much. I'll give you a week to come up with a plan and execute it, we'll meet back here and everything will be over." Mark said.

"Man aight who's the nigga we have to get the money from?" I asked. Mark looked at me one more time and once again I saw the hint of lust in his eyes.

"Well Seven, I think you know him better than anyone here expect me of course. His name is Tyler, Tyler Brown. Tyson's father."