Tyson 18

From where I was standing, I was in perfect line with Seven, he could see me and I could see him. But I knew he couldn't see Gabriel, but what he did see was the worry in my face. He whispered in Alana's ear and started walking over to me. Even though we weren't together Seven still played the role of my protector. Gabriel just stood there looking at me with regret in his eyes. When Seven got over to me he didn't immediately see Gabriel.

"Where are you going Tyson? What's wrong?" Seven asked. When I didn't respond he looked up and saw Gabriel and I saw the anger in Seven's eyes start to boil over. "What the fuck are you doing here Gabriel?" Seven asked. Gabriel looked upset, but understanding.

"Well since you haven't been answering any of my phone calls I came to see you. I needed to talk to you, and I'm glad you two are together. Look Fabian's cousin has been asking questions about what happened to him, I figured I warn ya'll before ya'll got caught off guard." Gabriel said looking at me and Seven.

"Look thanks but we already know so you didn't have to come here and tell us." Seven said pissed.

"Well did you know that the only clue he has to go on is both of your names." Gabriel asked looking at Seven.

"How did he get our names?" I asked concerned.

"Well Fabian kept a detailed journal of all his thoughts and and guess all of our names were in there multiple times, as well as Derrick and Raymond. But he doesn't know what ya'll look like. Look I'm going to go I did what I came here to do, so this will probably be the last time you see me. I going to stay with my family in another state for a while." Gabriel said turning and walking away.

"Tyson look I think we need to talk....... I'm sorry for....." Seven started to say but I cut him off.

"Look I'm about to go home real quick, I'll be back later." I said walking away. I got to the front of the house and saw my car was blocked in, fuck. I thought, then I heard someone move behind me.

"I can take you home Tyson." Seven said looking at me. I thought about it for a second and said what the hell. I followed Seven to Tion's car and got in. For most of the car ride we were silent then I asked him a question that had been burning in my mind since Alana made the announcement.

"What happened to us?" I said quietly. Seven looked at me and didn't say anything he just pulled over and turned the car off.

"What do you mean 'what happened to us'?" Seven asked.

"I mean how did we end up like this Seven? We were good and now it's like were completely different people." I said wiping away the few tears that spilled over.

"Tyson we haven't changed, I still the same nappy headed dude you met in your room on that cold autumn day. And your still the quiet lil dude that fed a nigga that had just broke into your house, we've just got older, and I've gotten sexier." Seven said trying to make me laugh.

"No were not Seven. It seems like ever since Fabian came into our lives, we both been slowly drifting apart. I just don't want us to keep going on like this." I said.

"Like I don't get you Tyson. I tried and tried to get you to realize that you're it for me, I tried to get you to realize that you're the ONLY person I want to be with but you kept pushing me away. I've tried to stop loving you but I can't Ty..... I just can't. And I pisses me off sometimes because I know we'll never be how we use to be." Seven said.

"I know how you feel. I'm with Dominic who I love, and you have a baby on the way with Alana. I just want to quit being in love with you but like you said it's impossible." I said looking at him deep in the eyes. Seven didn't say anything as he started the car again. We pulled up to my parent's house and I saw a familiar black Corvette parked in front.