Tyson 58

I sat in the chair across from the detectives sweating like crazy, I knew I didn't have anything to worry about because I honestly didn't know what happened to Gideon, though I did have a good idea. The thing that worried me worse than anything was Fabian, he was still out there and probably plotting his revenge right now. I looked at Detective Wells and Bratton trying to read their faces Detective Wells seemed like he was the good cop, Detective Bratton on the other hand looked down right mean.

"So Mr. Brown it's no secret that you knew the victim, we already know his family and yours are really close.  So do you know if Gideon had any enemies that would want to torture him and then murder him?" Detective Wells asked.

"No I only knew Gideon through my parents and we've only spoken a few times." I said looking at Detective Bratton who was staring a hole through me.

"So you weren't in a relationship with Gideon's cousin Fabian." Detective Bratton asked and I got pissed.

"Why does everyone think me and Fabian had something going on, we were friends and I wouldn't even go that far. Fabian liked me I was seeing someone else. End of story. Now if there's nothing else can I leave?" I asked pissed.

"I just have a few more questions for you, when was the last time you saw Fabian?"

"The last time I saw Fabian he....... he came to my apartment to talk a few months ago." I said.

"And what exactly did you talk about?" Detective Bratton asked.

"I don't remember it wasn't a very long conversation." I said honestly.

"Alright Mr. Brown you're free to go." Detective Wells said standing up to leave. "Oh there's just one more thing, we were investigating another shooting  that involved your ex boyfriends brother Tion Hayes. Now the shell casings we found at the scene had Gideon's finger prints do you know anything about that?" Detective Wells said and I felt my heart rate increase.

"Nope...... no idea. Now excuse me I have to get home." I said I walked into the sitting room to see Dominic still there waiting for me. I walked over to him and almost broke down.

"Not here Tyson their watching for any sign of weakness." Dominic whispered in my ear. We walked out to the car and I felt the wind get knocked outta me. All four tires were flat, all the windows were busted out, and the car was completely scratched up. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Dominic yelled. "ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS!" A cop walking inside noticed us and ran over.

"Are guys alrigh....... oh damn." He said looking at the damage.

"HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN AT A FUCKIN POLICE STATION?!" Dominic said kicking the car.

"Sir if you wanna come inside and file a police report you can." The officer said Dominic looked like he was about to go off on the officer but thought better of it. After sitting there another hour Amir finally showed up to take us home.

"OH HELL NO DOM YOU AIN'T TELL ME HE WAS HERE TOO, THAT NIGGA CAN'T RIDE IN MY CAR!" Amir yelled. Dominic walked over and whispered something in Amir's ear and Amir rolled his eyes. "Man aight but his ass is sitting in the back and he better not say anything. I got in the back and crossed my arms I was beyond piss this day just couldn't get any worse I thought.

As we pulled up closer to my apartment the first thing I noticed were a lot of flashing lights, then I noticed a huge fire coming out of my building and I just broke down crying. I couldn't believe this shyt was happening, Dominic and Amir jumped out the car and ran towards my building. I got out and noticed Jackson pulling up.

"Tyson you alright?" Jackson said running over to me and hugging me, I couldn't do anything but cry. "It's going to be alright Tyson. Here Seven's on the phone." Jackson said handing me his phone.

"Sev....en" I said in a trying to control my crying. I sat there and cried telling Seven everything that happened that day.

"Ty...... I'm so sorry I should be there for you." Seven said sounding completely miserable.

"Who would want to do this?" I asked quietly.

"Tyson you and I both know there's only one person crazy enough to do something shyt like this...... Fabian." Seven said getting fired up.

"Baby come here." Dominic said walking over to me. But I hesitated, my heart was telling me I needed Seven more.

"It's okay Tyson call me whenever you're free I'll be up." Seven said hanging up. I walked over to Dominic and he pulled me into a hug, but all I could think about was how I wished it was Seven.

"Tyson look I'm going to ride with Amir to check on my place, once I'm sure that everything's cool I'll have Jackson bring you over." Dominic said.

"Are you really about to leave me alone?" I asked pissed. Seven wouldn't my heart said.

"Look I'm just going to make sure everything is clear, I'm not going to put you in a position where you could be hurt." Dominic said kissing my head. "Give me an hour if I don't call you then it's not safe and I want you to go to base, my boys will keep you safe there." Dominic said kissing me one more time and walking away.

DOMINIC

Amir pulled up to my place and everything seemed normal, but I couldn't shake this feeling that something was off. I got out the car and Amir got out too.

"Nah you stay here, I'm going in alone you got your gun?" I asked. Amir handed me his gun and I walked into the house. I checked the door and it was still locked. I walked inside and turned on the lights nothing seemed outta place, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I wasn't alone. I went from room to room on the bottom floor and nothing was out of the ordinary, so I walked upstairs. My heart started beating faster and faster. My brain screaming at me telling me to get the hell out of the house. I walked into me and Tyson's room and once again nothing I turned to go back outside and all I saw was a baseball bat coming at my face......................