Seven 56

The exchange between me and Monroe was brief, it probably lasted less than a second. But that was more than enough for me to decide that I didn't want to be there anymore. Once again it seemed like I fell for the wrong type of guy, there was no way in hell I was going to date a fuckin stripper. I went and found Izayah and Amir and let them know I was ready to go, I went outside while they went and got Tyson and Dominic, as I was waiting I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I turned to see Monroe standing there. Instantly my dick got hard and for a split second I completely forgot I was pissed at him and all I wanted to do was fuck him right there, then I remembered what I just saw.

"Seven I really think we should talk." Monroe said. I was glad when they finally walked outside because I couldn't deal with this right now.

"Look I don't think right now is the best time because I'm really pissed, so just come over tomorrow." I said looking Monroe directly in the eye, I guess he saw the anger in my eyes because he didn't say anything as he walked away.

"Ayy who was that?" Izayah said walking towards me. I didn't feel like going into details with him so I just walked over to Amir's car. The whole ride home I was trying to contain my anger but these niggas was making it extremely difficult, ever other conversation ended right back at Monroe.

"That last nigga was cold as fuck." Izayah said. "I might have to come back to see that nigga again, he had the fattest ass.

"Yeah he was sexy but Tyson looks better." Dominic said kissing Tyson on the cheek. Me and Tyson's eyes made contact through the rear-view mirror and for a second I thought I saw what Amir was talking about, but as quickly as it came it was gone.

"So when are ya'll leaving?" I asked once again trying to change the subject. Amir looked at me and I could tell he knew I was getting pissed.

"After we wake up, we're going to hit the road I gotta work tomorrow so I'm not trying to stay longer than I have too." Amir said, I nodded my head and focused on the road.

When we got back Amir, Dominic, and Izayah all went to sleep leaving me with Tyson. We sat in the living room in an uncomfortable silence. Every few minutes Tyson would glance over at me and smirk.

"What you smirking for scrub?" I said looking at Tyson.

"You're the scrub and I'm smirking at you." Tyson said doing a once over my body. Maybe there was something there..........

"So....... how's the wedding planning going?" I asked, getting up and moving closer to him. Tyson laid his head on my shoulder and sighed. "That bad huh?"  I said chuckling.

"No it's just hard to decide if we're going to do it in the summer or spring. Then there's the guest list and........ yeah it's a lot to take on. If it were up to me there wouldn't even be a wedding, he just go down to city hall and do it like that." Tyson said.

"Damn you that determined to get married? What's the rush?" I asked.

"Truthfully I don't know I feel like if I marry Dominic then maybe my feelings for yo.............." Whatever he was about to say he caught himself and lifted his head to look at me. "I should probably go to bed it's late and I'm probably going to end up driving tomorrow." We both stood up and looked at each other.

"Yeah we should probably go sleep." I said barely above a whisper. Tyson inched closer to me never breaking our gaze.

"Seven don't move I need to try something." Tyson said just as quietly as I had, he wrapped his arms around my neck and brought my face close to his and kissed me. My hands found their way to Tyson's ass and I felt like I was in high school again, after one of my games. But then I slightly pushed Tyson away, I couldn't do this he was engaged and I didn't want to be the reason they broke up. "I'm sorry goodnight Seven." Tyson said walking away, he got to his room and looked back one more time and I swear I saw a spark in his eyes. He disappeared into the dark room leaving me standing wondering.

After Tyson, Amir, and Dominic left the next morning I sat at home waiting for Monroe to show up. I went over everything I wanted to say to him in my mind over and over, was I pissed that he lied? Of course and I was going to let him know. Before I could go into deeper thought Izayah walked downstairs and jumped on the couch next to me.

"Why you sitting here looking all pitiful?" Izayah said looking at me.

"Don't worry about it. Have you found out what that dude Mark wants yet?" I asked.

"Nah not yet, I've been thinking about it and nothing comes to mind. He said he didn't want money maybe he wants to kill somebody for him." Izayah suggested.

"Well he's going to have to find someone else, I'm not a killer........ Zay can I ask you something? What was it like?" I asked looking him in the eyes. Izayah thought about it before answering.

"Honestly, it was the most euphoric feeling ever. I've never felt more alive then in that moment. But the downside was what happened after, it seems like every time I close my eyes I see Gideon's face. I..............." Izayah started to say but there was knock at the door. "You expecting company?"

"Actually yeah hold on." I said walking to the door and stepping outside to talk to Monroe. We just stood there looking at each other, when Izayah stepped outside.

"Sev I'm bout to go get food so give me your keys. You the nigga from last night, ayy that shyt was hot." I rolled my eyes and handed Izayah my keys. "Oh ya'll were talking, my bad I'll be back Sev." Izayah said walking away and pulling off.

"So what happened to 'I don't have any secrets that I wanna keep buried'? What happened to not having a complicated past? So what was I just another dude you  thought you could fuck and get a pay check?" I asked as my anger  started to boil.

"First off don't ever in your life come at me like that again. Second don't look down on because I occasionally strip to pay for school, because you need to face it not everybody can get scholarships and not everybody can pay for school working in some fast food restaurant. So yeah sometimes I strip, but I've never once fucked a dude for money. I'm not embarrassed about what I do because I know in the end I'm going to have a degree that I earned no matter what the cost." Monroe said evenly.

"So you couldn't tell me upfront?" I asked getting more pissed that he kept a cool head while he read me.

"Because it wasn't any of your business." Monroe said matter-of-factly.

"You know what get the fuck off my property." I said because I couldn't think of anything else. I turned to walk inside when I felt something cold, hard, and wet hit me. I turned and looked at Monroe who stood there looking at me. "Did you just throw a snowball at me?" I asked.

"Yeah what are you going to do abou....." Before he could finish I hit him dead in the face with a snowball. Before long we were out there wrestling in the snow, I was cold as fuck but hot at the same time. Monroe pulled to the ground and landed on top of me. "I'm sorry for not telling you." He said kissing me.

"I'm sorry for getting pissed. Now can we go inside my dick is frozen." I said laughing. Monroe helped me up and we went inside stripping down to nothing but our boxers. "Let's go take a shower." I said smiling.

"Aight but you better not try anything." Monroe said dropping his boxers and walking up the stairs leaving me standing here looking at that magnificent ass.