Tyson 6

I sat there stuck, did I love Seven. Yes. Was I in love with Seven? For that I truly didn't have an answer because I was unsure myself, Zaire's words echo quietly in the back of my head, 'let him down easy Ty'. I looked in Seven's eyes and saw that whatever I said he'd accept. It was now or never.

"Do I love yes. I'm I 'in' love with you................ no not anymore." I said looking in Seven's eyes expecting to see pain but it wasn't there it was more like relief and acceptance. I watched as Seven stood up and put his jacket on. "Where are you going?" I asked concerned.

"Walk with me outside Ty." Seven said walking out the door. When I got out there Seven was looking at the stars. I walked over and stood next to him. "I'm not going to chase you anymore Tyson, this back and forth between us has to stop. I love you so much but I'm tired of fighting, I tired of breaking up and making up, I'm tired of it all. So I need you to be sure that if we break up there's no going back. I need you to be sure that if break up it's permanent. So I'm only going to ask you once are you sure this is what you want?" Seven asked. For the longest time we just stared at each other, both waiting on the inevitable.

"Seven I'm sure. But I want you to know that you'll always be my best friend and my first love." I said looking deep in his eyes. Seven started to lean in for a kiss on my lips but at the last second he placed it on my forehead.

"I guess I'll have to learn to live with that. " Seven said turning his attention back to the stars.

ONE MONTH LATER.........

I sat in my room with Jackson and Izayah watching 'Shottas', I was getting irritated because Izayah wouldn't stop saying every single word to the movie in this horrible fake Jamaican accent. I was just about to go off on him when there was a knock at the door. I was glad for any reason to get out the room, because this was getting ridiculous, at the same time Jackson stood up too. We looked at each other and smiled because I knew we were thinking the same thing.

"Ayy is the pizza mon?" Izayah asked in the same accent. I knew I'd never be able to watch this movie again because of him. Me and Jackson walked to the door.

"Yo it's about time." I said opening the door expecting the pizza man but got the surprise of my life to find Dominic standing there looking amazing in his Air Force uniform.

"Oh damn if I would've know that I would've got here sooner. What's up Jackson." He said in his soul warming country accent. I tried to keep from smiling but I couldn't help it.

"I thought you were the pizza man." I said looking into his warm chocolate eyes. Dominic walked up so close to me I could count the beats of his heart. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"So are we just gonna stand here or are you gonna invite me in?" He said his cool breath tickling my ear.

"Yeah come in." I said in just barely a whisper. We all walked back to my room and sat down.

"What's good Dominic?" Izayah said. Thankfully he stopped doing the accent.

"Happy as fuck I just got off work, them motherfuckers are driving me insane. What ya'll watchin?" He asked un-pausing the movie. "Oh fuck this one of me favorite movies." Dominic said in a Jamaican accent that sound so weird mixed with his southern accent. Then Izayah started and they were going back and forth pretending to be Jamaicans.

"Oh my god could ya'll please shut the fuck up so I can watch the movie?" Jackson said, they just started laughing which made me smile. "Look I'm going to go wait for the pizza man outside because if I have to hear this shit another minute I'm going to lose my fucking mind." Jackson said walking out the room.

"Aww babe don't be like that." Izayah said following him. Then it hit me, that me and Dominic were alone. I looked at Dominic as he laid on my bed.

"Come 'ere." He said never taking his eyes off of me. I sat on the bed next to him, and he smiled. "Man lay down." He said pulling me next to him. "I've been thinking bout you all day." He said looking at me.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah I'm always thinking about you. Probably more than I should since we're 'only friends'." He said smiling.

"So what you don't wanna be my friend?" I asked.

"Nah not really." I tried not to look hurt but I failed."But I do wanna be your man." He said smiling. That's when I really started smiling.

"Seriously?" I said trying my hardest not to start jumping up and down.

"Yeah, I mean I know you just got out of a long term relationship, and I know despite what you say, you still got feelings for him. But I wanna give us a chance, you don't have to give me an answer now but I do want you to think about it, can you do that for me?" Dominic asked.

"Dominic I.........." I was getting lost in his eyes, he started to lean forward to kiss me when he suddenly stop because Izayah and Jackson walked in.

"PIZZA'S HERE!" Izayah yelled. Perfect timing as usual. "Dominic you want some bro?" Izayah asked putting the pizza on my bed.

"Nah I can't, you know I only eat unhealthy on Sunday's." Dominic said.

"Come on live a little." Jackson said stuffing his face. Dominic just smiled.

"Nah I really got to be leaving I got work in the morning." Dominic said standing up. "I'll get with ya'll later. Tyson you wanna walk me out to my car?" Dominic asked. I stood up and walked with him outside.

"So I'll call you later." I said with my hands in my pockets.

"You better." Dominic said smiling, I swear he was always smiling. "But look I should really be going, think about what I said Tys......." Before he could finish I kissed him quickly but sweetly.

"So is that a yes?" He asked. Instead of answering I just smiled and walked away, just to keep him guessing.