Izayah 32

From the short amount of time it took Fabian to speak, the ice in my veins turned into fire and I was out my chair with my hands around his neck. If it hadn't been for Mark I probably would've broke his neck right then and there.

"I TOLD YO ASS NOT TO COME BACK!" I yelled at Fabian, and he had the nerve to smirk. I started to raise my fist to punch him, but Mark pulled me off of him.

"Calm down Zay he's just here to talk nothing more." Mark said. I looked as Fabian pulled himself off the ground and fixed his suit. "Fabian please try not to say anything to piss him off, because as you can see he's a live wire." Mark said.

"Mr. Goldstein could you please excuse me and Izayah for a second, I think it would be better if we spoke in private." Fabian said. Mark looked at me then back at Fabian.

"Alright please don't fuck up my office." Mark said walking out. Fabian stood across from me and I could tell he was nervous.

"Why did you come back Fabian?" I asked quietly. Fabian looked me in the eyes and I could tell he was scared of me, which confused the fuck out of me. I motioned for him to sit in the chair across from mine.

"Look Izayah I came back because I've changed. I realized that everything of done has consequences and I'm ready to accept them. I've been gone for over two years I miss my family." Fabian said, but I could tell there was more to it than he was telling me right now.

"Fabian I told you not to come back, you can't possibly begin to realize the trouble you coming back would cause, and I really don't believe that you came back because you missed your family...... or that's not the only reason." I said looking deep into his soul.

"Well actually there is........ Izayah, I know my cousin thinks I'm dead and I also know that he thinks Seven and Tyson had something to do with it. I'm the person that can get him to stand down." Fabian explained.

"We can deal with your cousin." I said confidently. "Here's what I want to know, where does Mark Goldstein come into play?" I asked.

"Ahh Mr. Goldstein........ let's just say he's as much invested in you and Iran's future as I am." Fabian said, I looked at him confused. "There's nothing to worry about Izayah like I said I've turned over a new leaf. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go see my parents. I'll be in touch." Fabian said standing up, before he walked out the door he looked at me and smiled but it wasn't a cold smile that I was use to him giving it was warm and full of life, which confused me even more.

I left Mark Godstein's office and headed home, I needed to tell Iran about Fabian before he found out on his own. At least if I told him, I could try and talk my way out of him trying to beat my ass. But if he found out from somebody else I could almost guarantee that we'd be fighting. I pulled out my phone and called Iran.

"What's up bro?" Iran asked.

"Nothing much but listen you think you could meet me at the house?" I asked.

"Actually I'm already here. So hurry up I wanna know how it went with Mark." Iran said, he didn't seem pissed but that didn't mean shyt Iran was always good at hiding his emotions. I pulled up and saw Iran talking with Jackson. They looked up as my car pulled up the first thing I noticed was Jackson had a bag in his hand, but it was the same bag he left with so hopefully he was coming back. Then I noticed Iran, the look of anger in his eyes was evident, when our eyes met I already knew we were about to get into it.

"Iran before you say anything let me ex......" I started to say but Iran exploded.

"SAY WHAT ZAY? FIRST HOW COULD YOU KEEP SOMETHING LIKE THIS FROM ME? LIKE FORREAL ZAY, THEN YOU'VE BEEN LETTING US THINK THIS NIGGA WAS DEAD FOR LIKE TWO YEARS AND YOU KNEW THE TRUTH." Iran said yelling so loud people were starting to look out their windows.

"I think we should go inside and talk about this." Jackson said quietly. We all walked in the house and sat down.

"So who else knew that nigga was still walking around Zay?" Iran asked.

"Only me. But listen Iran I just talked to him and......" said.

"WAIT YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU'VE BEEN TALKIN TO THIS NIGGA TOO?" Iran yelled.

"Nah today was the first time I've seen or talked to him since that night. But he was different Iran he seemed a lot..... I don't know how to describe it he was just different."

"I thought you were meeting with Mark today?" Iran asked.

"Well that's what I wanted to tell you. You know the business partner that Mark was always talking about well it was Fabian." I explained. Iran and Jackson looked at each other. "He said they were both very invested in our future whatever that means."

"Look Izayah from now on neither one of us is going to met him alone. I didn't trust that nigga before now I really don't. So listen to what I'm say very closely, stay...... away...... from....... them." Iran said his eyes never leaving mine.

"Aight Iran I hear you." I said quietly.

"Here's something else I want to know." Iran said looking at me and Jackson.

"And what's that?" Jackson asked.

"Who's going to tell Seven?" Iran said. Me and Jackson looked at each other, his eyes pretty much telling me that this was my mess to clean up. "And why your at you might as well call Gino and Tion too."

"Really ya'll are going to make me call them niggas?" I asked pissed. "I mean there's three of us why can't ya'll call one of them niggas?"

"Because Zay you're the one who was keeping secrets so you're going to be the one to tell them matter fact....." Iran said snatching my phone out of my hand.

"Yo what the fuck you doing?" I asked. I watched him put in my password and go through my phone.

"Ayy Tion what's up bro....... look this isn't a social all Izayah has something he want's to tell. Here Zay tell that nigga." Iran said handing me the phone. I looked at him with anger in my eyes. I mean I wasn't scared of anybody, but ever since we met Tion and Seven they've been like brothers to us, hell we were family and I already knew that this would hurt them and it hurt me, to hurt them like this.

"What's up Zay what's going on?" Tion asked confused I felt my heart racing.

"Tion look I fucked up, I.......... I look this isn't something I can tell you over the phone is there anyway you can get up here?" I asked.

"Zay you know I can't especially during football season, so whatever it is just tell me." Tion said getting irritated. I took a deep breath and prepared myself to get cussed out.

"Okay I..... I ummm......" I couldn't get it out.

"Damn Zay just say....." Tion started to say.

"I LET FABIAN LIVE OKAY!" I yelled. For the longest time Tion didn't say anything, his silence was the worse. After what seemed like an hour he finally spoke.

"Izayah what did you just say?" Tion said quietly.

"I...... couldn't do it Tion I couldn't kill him. I know I told ya'll I did but I didn't and now this niggas talking about he's coming back and......"

"Does Seven know? Does Tyson know? Dammit Izayah who else knew about this?" Tion said, I could feel him pacing around whatever room he was in.

"I haven't told Seven yet and Tyson just found out. So as of right now the only people that know are; you, me, Iran, Jackson, and Tyson." I said.

"Look I'll call you in exactly ten minutes and you had better had told Seven." Tion said hanging up.

"So who you calling next?" Jackson asked and seriously he was starting to piss me off.

"I guess I'll call Seven." I said dreading this phone call I was about to make. I looked at my phone and found Seven's number pressed call and waited.

"Damn what's up stranger?" Seven said and I could tell he was in a good mood, so it made it even harder to tell him.

"Seven I need to tell you something......." I said.