Izayah 65

After seeing Detective Bratton my nerves were on edge every cop car I saw on the way to Iran's house damn near gave me a heart attack, but even with all that I was still feeling hopeful the folder that Gabriel was our last chance to be done with this whole situation. We pulled up and the was shocked to see Seven and Dominic standing in each others face about to come to blows, the only thing stopping them was Gino and Amir who were trying to hold Dominic back. Seven looked pissed and calm at the same time. We got out and Iran walked up to us.

"What's going on with that?" Jackson asked just as confused as I was. Iran didn't respond at first I looked in his eyes and could tell he was pissed too.

"Iran I already know what you're thinking but now is not the time. Now why is Dominic here?" I asked trying to stop an argument before it started.

"First tell me why you kissed my girl?" Iran asked not letting it go.

"Look Detective Bratton showed up and Tiana's big mouth ass almost got me caught pretending to be you, if we hadn't switched phones then I would've been caught, kissing her was my way of causing doubt in her. Now why does Seven look like he's about to kill Dominic?" I asked.

"I guess Tyson told Dominic about him and Seven, Dominic didn't take it well so he checked himself out the hospital to confront Seven. I think the only reason Seven hasn't hit him yet is because Dominic is still hurt. What did ya'll find out from Gab?" Iran asked but I couldn't answer I was to busy staring at Seven he had the same look he had when he attacked Fabian.

"Alright let's break this up we've got a lot to talk about and plan for." I said walking over to Seven and gently grabbed his arm. "Seven now is not the time for this we have to finish this shyt with Fabian and Mark first then you can handle your problems with Dominic." Seven looked at me then back at Dominic before turning and walking into the house. Everyone watched Seven then followed suit except for Dominic and Amir who got and Amir's car and drove away.

"When did you become the peace-maker?" Iran asked as we walked inside and I paused to think about it. It seemed like ever since Tion has shot Seven was slowly losing it. He was angry all the time, well except when he was with Tyson but other than that I could tell that Seven was allowing all his anger bottle up inside and eventually it was going be too much for him.

"Let's just go inside and see what's going on." I said walking inside Seven stood looking out the window, when we walked he looked up at me and I could see the beast slowly going back to sleep and the old Seven was coming back. "What did ya'll find out from Fabian?" I asked. Iran and Seven looked at each other and I could see the worry in their faces.

"It went....." Seven and Iran said at the same time, Seven looked at Iran and turned back towards the window.

"Well let's just say it went better than expected, I mean Seven didn't try to kill Fabian but....." Iran started to say but stopped and looked at Seven again.

"But what nigga damn!" I said getting pissed.

"Then Detective Wells showed up and well there's been a change in Mark's plans." Iran said quietly.

"What changes?" I asked not sure if I really wanted to know, but then Seven spoke.

"Mark doesn't want us to just get the money from Tyson's dad, he wants us to set an example for anybody that owes him money. Mark wants us to kill Tyson's dad........ and his mom........ and Ty'ree......... and......... and Tys......" Seven couldn't finish he just turned and walked outside. I couldn't speak, I looked at Iran and could see the pain in his eyes. I started to go check on Seven but Gino stopped me.

"Zay give him a minute." Gino said looking at me, everything in my body was telling me to go check on Seven, my best friend, my brother but I knew that he needed some time. After ten minutes Seven came back inside his eyes red but I could tell he was calming down.

"So what did ya'll find out from Gab?" Iran asked, instantly I began to feel better remembering the folder that Gabriel gave us. Me and Jackson looked at each other and smiled.

"I'm glad you asked big bro, our old friend Gab came through with some information that could get Mark off our backs for good. Jackson can you hand me the folder."

"Here." Jackson said handing me the folder and I pulled out some pictures. I shook my head.

"See after I mistakenly let Fabian live the only person who didn't think he was dead was Gabriel so he started trying to collect as much information as possible about Fabian. That's where Mark comes in see Fabian went to Mark for help and Mark being the sick fuck that he is decided he'd help Fabian in exchange for this, I said holding up a picture of Mark and Fabian laying in a bed both butt naked. "See Mark has a thing for younger dudes, he also has a thing for cops as seen here...." I said holding up a picture of Mark getting sucked up by Detective Wells while Detective Bratton stood next to them dick in hand.

"Okay how does Gabriel know all of this?" Iran asked confused.

"Iran think about it Gab was smart, smart enough to play all of us like idiots. Fabian almost killed Gab so of course Gabriel would want to make sure Fabian was really dead and when he found out that Fabian wasn't he started planning his revenge." I said.

"But that really doesn't help us with Mark." Seven said walking back over to us.

"I was getting to that,  Gabriel isn't stupid he figured if  Fabian went to Mark then Mark must be powerful. Powerful enough to scare Fabian into doing a lot off stuff he didn't want to do, you saw him Seven that nigga looked defeated like he was done with life. So Gabriel figure  he probably needed looking into. So he did some digging and found enough shyt that we could blackmail him into backing off." I said.

"Or piss him off even more, and besides how do we know we can even trust Gab?" Seven asked.

"Seven you didn't let me get to the best part." I handed Seven one last piece of paper, as Seven read it his eyes got bigger and bigger when he was finished he looked up at me and smiled.

"Is that forreal?" Seven asked, and for the first time since our meeting with Mark he was looking like his old self. '

"Yeah Sev we need to plan this out perfectly, if this works we'll never have to see Mark ever again." I said. The rest of that day we sat around planning out Mark and Fabian's fall if this worked then we'd be clear from Mark, if we failed it meant certain death.......