Seven 69

FOUR MOTHS LATER

I sat in the living room watching Ala'ven play wit T.J., Taryn, and Iriana and I smiled at them, for once in my life everything seemed perfect. Ala'ven was my world he looked up at me and smiled, showing his two teeth I got off the couch and got on the floor with them and Ala'ven crawled over to me, and just looking in his eyes brought me so much peace. I looked up as the door opened and Izayah, Iran, and Jackson walked in, and right behind him was Gino in his wheelchair, that was probably the only gray spot in all this is that Gino would probably never walk again but we accepted it with a smile knowing my sister Dalisa would be there with him every step of the way.

"Don't you have to be at the airport in a few hours." Izayah said taking Ala'ven from my hands.

"Yeah I'm just waiting on Tyson and Tiana then we're going to head to the airport, I really wish ya'll could come with us." I said looking at them.

"Man don't worry about us Tion needs you there with him on the biggest day of his life, well second biggest day. It's cool Seven well be watching." Iran said picking up his daughter.

"We shouldn't be gone long just a couple days. Umm if Ala'ven starts to get fussy he probably wants his......" I started to say but Gino cut me off.

"Seven we got this, just go make sure you got everything Tiana just pulled up and you know how she gets." Gino said.

"Ayy chill out talking about my girl." Iran said smiling. Before anyone could respond Tiana started honking the horn, generally being her usual annoying self.

"Alright I'm going to go, see you later little man, daddy will see you in a few days." I said kissing my son on the cheek. I grabbed my bag and looked at my son one more time before walking out the door. I walked outside and Tyson was getting out the car.

"Your sister thought you needed a rescue party." Tyson said wrapping his arm around my neck, I kissed him and smiled.

"I love you." I said kissing him one more time I wanted to say fuck my flight and take Tyson some where private, but once again my sister and her perfect timing started honking the horn.

"LET'S GO!" Tiana yelled. I kissed Tyson one more time, and got in the car. "Ya'll get on my damn nerves. I swear if I'm late I'm going to fuck both of ya'll up." Tiana said rolling eyes. I knew arguing with her was pointless so I just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

We got off the plane and the Chicago wind hit me like a bus, but there's nowhere in the world I rather be then here..... except probably with my son but I knew he was in good hands. We sat there waiting when I black Escalade pulled up I smiled slightly because I  knew who it was before he stepped out the car. Tion got out and hugged Tiana and Tyson and punched me in the chest.

"What's up Baby Bro?" Tion said smiling, just looking at him you would've never known he got shot. "So how's my nephew doing?" He said still smiling.

"He's good I really wish I could've brought him with me, but I think he needs to spend time with his cousins. Dalisa is probably off work so she probably has all the kids, can I ask why Mireya didn't want to come?" I asked, the look on Tion's face told me it was something he didn't want to discuss.

"Uhh we'll talk about that later, right now let's get ya'll to the hotel Zai, Zakiya, and Dally are already here so I'll take ya'll to the hotel and pick ya'll up later." Tion said, we got to and met up with my brothers and sister. I turned just in time to see Tion walking away, I told Tyson to hold on and I chased after him.

"T' wait a sec, what's going on Big Bro?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"Mireya decided to leave me, she uhh..... she caught me with this dude Marcellus and basically went off on me she told me that she never wanted to have kids and all this other shyt the craziest thing is I was breaking things off with Marcellus after we finished arguing she left the next morning she dropped T.J. and Taryn off and I haven't heard from her since." Tion said looking at me.

"So that's why you sent them to us so you could handle everything here?" I said more like a statement, Tion nodded his head and looked away.

"I just want to provide a better life for my kids." He said.

"Well that's exactly why we're here isn't so cheer up, can't have you looking all miserable before your big day." I said smiling, he smiled back at me and then pulled me into a hug.

"I'm glad your here Baby Bro." Tion said quietly. "Alright I'll be by later to take everyone out to eat." Tion said hopping in his car. I walked back inside and everyone was gone except for Dallas.

"Alright so me and Zai are sharing a room, Zakiya and Tiana are sharing one and you and Tyson have a room to yourself. Let's just get some things straight before I let you go Seven Tion will be back in about two hours so whatever you are thinking about doing make it quick." Dallas said handing me the card to my room.

"I'll see you in two hours Dally." I said walking away. I got to my room and Tyson was sitting on the bed on his phone.

"...... well it's good to hear from you..... okay bye Dominic." He said hanging up, I felt a familiar pang of jealousy and looked at him.

"How's Dominic doing over in Germany?" I asked scaring Tyson.

"Seven I..... he's umm...... Dominic's good he was calling to ask me to tell Tion good luck and he'll be watching." Tyson said.

"Is that all he wanted?" I said taking my shirt off, Tyson looked at me lustfully and I felt my dick getting hard.

"Umm no there's more, he was also telling me that him and Amir have decided to give a relationship a try." Tyson said, I nodded my head and continued to undress. "You're not jealous are you?" Tyson asked as he started to undress as well, after that nothing else needed to be said I guess we were going to be late for dinner.

I looked in the mirror trying to fix my tie, I fucking hated ties. I glanced up and saw Tion standing behind me smiling, he looked good in his cream suit, but not better than me. He walked over to me and help me with my tie.

"I remember when I used to help you tied your shoes. Can you believe it's finally happening?" Tion asked smiling at me.

"I'm proud of you T, I know mom would be too." I said fighting the tears in my eyes.

"Come on Seven no time to be mushy." Dallas said walking in with Zaire and my dad. They all looked at us proudly and walked over to us, my dad pulled all of us into a hug still smiling.

"I'm proud of all my children you all did so well, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Now let's get going before we're late." He said smiling. We were all sitting at the table, waiting so far fifteen people's names had already been called and I was starting to get restless.

"With the 16th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft the Houston Texans pick...... Tion Hayes." I jumped out out my seat and pulled my brother into a hug. Tion fought back tears as he walked up to the stage, I couldn't have been any happier until I looked at Tyson his eyes never once left me and I knew right then what I had to do.

Later that night me and Tyson were sitting on the balcony in our room. Everyone else was out partying but I wanted to be alone with Tyson, me and Tion would talk more in the morning. We sat on the balcony holding hands I really hoped Tyson couldn't tell how nervous I was, but he knew me better than anyone he looked at me and smiled.

"Seven are you alright, you seem kinda distant tonight." Tyson asked. My hand moved to my pocket and I realized it was now or never. I stood up and pulled Tyson with me.

"Tyson, I'm sorry for being quiet. But I've been trying to find the right way to say this and I don't want to mess it up..... I mean what I'm trying to say Tyson is.... fuck." I said shaking my head.

"Seven look at me...... relax say what's on your mind." Tyson said grabbing my hand and looking deep into my soul.

"I realize that the last time I asked you was kinda rushed and you weren't really expecting it, so I felt like you deserved a do-over. So I guess what I'm trying to ask you is..." I dropped down to one knee and pulled the ring out of my pocket. "Tyson Leander Brown will you marry me?" I asked smiling, Tyson didn't say anything he just pulled me to my feet and kissed me just as fireworks exploded in the background.

"Yes Seven." Tyson said pulling me back into the hotel room. Like I said everything was perfect........