Jackson 52

Izayah was acting strangely I wanted to press the situation but I knew that he'd tell me when he was ready. I watch as him and Gino talked silently and Izayah look down at his shoes and mumble the word fuck, looked closely and noticed his light blue jeans had dark specks at the bottom of them. I'd worry about that later right now we had to focus on Tion. The doctor said Tion would be fine and that he was resting, Seven and Tiana pretty much demanded that they go back and see him, I watched as the doctor led them away and Izayah and Gino walked over to me, I looked at Izayah then at his pants and shoes...... is that blood? Izayah looked at me and mouthed the word later then looked away.

"So me and Zay are going to head back to the house and change you coming?" Gino asked, I sat there staring at Izayah who still wouldn't look at me.

"Yeah I'll come. Izayah are you alright?" I asked, he looked at me and smiled.

"I'm fine Chocolate Drop. Come on let's go I fuckin hate hospitals." Izayah said turning and walking away leaving me and Gino standing there."

"Jackson look I already know what you're thinking, leave it alone. He'll tell you when he's ready." Gino said.

"Alright let's go before he gets pissed." I said walking out to the car with Gino.

After we'd dropped Gino off at Seven's we rode back to Izayah and Iran's house. The whole car ride back to Izayah's house was way too quiet. Izayah didn't say anything as he drove, every once in a while he'd start looking around like he was nervous about something. I tried to turn the radio on but he quickly turned it off.

"Zay what the fuck is your problem?" I asked pissed.

"Jackson please just stop I......... I really need to think right now." Izayah said looking out the window not even looking at me. Alright if that's how he wanted to play, I had a trick for his ass.

We pulled up and Izayah jumped out the car and ran to into the house. I sat in the car for a minute and thought about my game plan. I smiled as I walked into the house. I stopped at the foot of the stairs and heard water running, I slowly walked up the stairs leaving my clothes behind me. I followed the sound of the running water and walked into the bathroom and stood there for a second completely forgetting my plan. I watched as Izayah stood under the shower letting the water hit his body, just his silhouette was turning me on. I looked at this beautiful 6'5, light skinned, grey eyed, tattooed covered man and I slowly crept into the shower behind him, took the washrag from him and started washing his back. As I washed his back Izayah put his hand to his face and then I noticed the small movements in his shoulders.

"Zay look at me." I said quietly, but he wouldn't turn around I put my hand on his shoulder and made him face me. Izayah had like eight inches on me but you would've thought he was three inches tall. I lifted his face until his eyes met mine. As soon as our eyes met the tears started to spill over. Izayah pulled me into his arms and we stood just like that and let the water from the shower wash away his tears.

IZAYAH

Damn........ I thought I had it together but Jackson had a way of bringing out every suppressed emotion inside my heart. After our shower I led Jackson back to my room, there would be time for words later right now I needed my Chocolate Drop. I laid Jackson on my bed and looked at him. God I loved this dude everything about him, his rich chocolate skin, his deep brown eyes, his perfectly sculpted body, this pearly white teeth, even his toes were fuckin sexy. I took my time kissing his neck, tracing kisses along his collarbone, down his stomach. I kissed all eight inches of his hard dick, then I kept going I kissed both of his thighs. I got to his feet and kissed all ten of his toes. I looked up at Jackson and he was biting his lips in anticipation. I turned Jackson over on this stomach and made my way home, I kissed up the back of his leg until I got to Jackson's perfectly round ass. I kissed both his cheeks and dove in, not wasting anymore time. Jackson jumped from initial contact, he tried to move but I had my hand planted firmly on his back so he couldn't go anywhere. I was home..........

JACKSON

Izayah ate my ass without remorse. Every time I would try and move he would pull me closer and his tongue would go deeper. I was in a state of bliss. Then Izayah stopped abruptly and climbed on top of me and started grinding his hard dick against my ass.

"Zay wait you got a condom?" I asked him.

"Fuck....... I ran out. Come on Jackson fuck the condom, I'm clean and I know you are too. Let's just do it." Izayah said grinding harder. I was tempted, I really was but I was not about to have sex without a condom.

"Nah let's just stop." I said, I tried to get up but Izayah wouldn't let me move. "Izayah get up." Izayah started kissing my neck right behind my ear, he knew that was my spot.

"Babe, please." Izayah said quietly in my ear. Before I could finish I felt the head of Izayah's dick enter my ass. That's when I snapped. I use all my strength to push Izayah off of me. "YO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JACKSON!" Izayah said landing on the floor.

"NO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I asked pissed.

"LOOK ALL I WANTED TO WAS MAKE LOVE TO MY NIGGA, WHAT'S SO WRONG WIT THAT?" Izayah yelled.

"NIGGA I TOLD YOU WE WEREN'T HAVING SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM, BUT YOUR STUPID ASS KEPT TRYING!" I yelled.

"LOOK.......... Look Jackson I'm sorry, I've had a long day. Let's.......... let's just lay down." Izayah said sadly. I walked over to him and looked in his eyes and for the first time I didn't recognize him. It was like he'd lost apart of him. Where ever him and Seven went, my Izayah didn't come back....... this stranger did.

"Zay......... Izayah just take me back to the hospital." I said putting on some clothes. By the time I was done Izayah was sitting on the bed. "Izayah let's go." I said.

"Look just go ahead I need to be by myself." Izayah looking at the floor. I walked over to his nightstand and grabbed his keys. "I'm sorry.........." He whispered as I started to walk out the door. Fuck why did he have to do that? I looked back at him and saw the tears running down his face he was starting to look like the man I fell in love with.

"Zay what's wrong?" I asked walking back towards him.

"Jackson I need to tell you something......... I............. I think we should break up." Izayah said not making eye contact.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I love you....... I really fuckin love you but all I can see is me hurting you and I can't do that. So I gotta let you go." Izayah said wiping his face.

"Are serious?" I asked pissed.

"Jackson I don't even know who I am anymore." Izayah said quietly.

"You know what....... when MY Izayah gets back call me. Until then........ I'm just gonna go before I fucking lose my mind." I said determined not to let him see me cry.